Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait til JD finds out about those vibrating massage chairs; his current couch will be kicked to the kerb-side collection.

He doesn't even have to enter into a long-term relationship with one; there are those ones you see in shopping centres (which I think will be his preference, as they are coin-operated just like Trump is).

Wait til JD finds out about those vibrating massage chairs; his current couch will be kicked to the kerb-side collection.

He doesn't even have to enter into a long-term relationship with one; there are those ones you see in shopping centres (which I think will be his preference, as they are coin-operated just like Trump is).
"Chairs with Haptic Feedback"

All of my fathers mates who served in ww11 said they would never serve again.
They also said conscientious objectors were laughed at but they made the right decision.
My parents put off moving here until my old was too old for conscription.

it was likely within an omnibus that also included some wild far left policy

Cool - would you like to back up this claim by reading the legislation and sharing the relevant parts?

I dont know exactly why the 'bipartisan border deal' was not approved, but if I had to take a wild guess it was probably because, like all legislation introduced by the Democrats, it was likely within an omnibus that also included some wild far left policy like funneling billions into Ukraine or forgiving student debt. The Republicans tried on numerous occasions to introduce balanced and fair legislation through Congress throughout Biden's regime and at almost every turn it was hamstrung by the Democrats with some attached and conditional crazy legislation.
'' I guess''

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be tough for Trump strategists at the moment, the longer Vance is the VP on the ticket, the longer it works against them.

But, if they change now, it might highlight that almost all of Trump's previous cabinet is also refusing to endorse him, and just maybe he's a terrible Pres and doesn't have the "best people".

My guess is that they will wait until Harris announces her VP at the Democrat convention and then the GOP will change theirs to try to wrest momentum away from Harris.

The contrast of energy vs rambling old fool with rednecks is starting to become quite stark.

Pretty sure you’re right?
Give us the details of why you are right.
I don't need to. I know I'm right because I know the Democrats and I know the people who support them. By knowing those truths.. I can understand the world without having to waste the time looking at every single nit and pick.

See You Ok GIF by Amazon miniTV

Harris is winning back a lot of people who were shifting towards Trump.

How Trump has 45% support among women voters is just flabbergasting. Every time somebody tells you that the problem for women is men-driven, just remember that 45% of women in the US are voting for a known rapist and womaniser. So women are nearly as much at fault for enforcing the patriarchy as men.

1721953319043.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back