Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clutching at straws there.

We can go back and forth until the cows come home but the Republicans have made it clear until the Democrats have an official nominee they won’t be committing to anything.
If he wasn't running scared he would have said something like:

"The last time I debated a Democrat, I destroyed him so bad that he dropped out of the race entirely. If Kamala Harris wants to debate me, all I can say is good luck, she'll need it."

But he didn't. He wimped out.

3 days ago! He is a coward and making excuses.

Not a twitter X link, not CNN, not MSNBC link, maybe you won't believe it but AP is pretty reputable.

Vice President Kamala Harris has secured the support of enough Democratic delegates to become her party’s nominee against Republican Donald Trump.
3284 delegates, she needs 1976 already, all but 39 undecided.

Fake news anything linked to CNN or MSNBC
These folks rely on Fox News and maybe Newsmax,New York Post,The Gateway Pundit and Briebart and Oann
For non bias articles.

Difference is. You can't stop those citizens from entering the country. You can stop illegal aliens from doing so.

If your boat was sinking and had two holes and you only had one patch kit. Would you patch one up or just throw your hands up and commit to drowning?

You don't put the patch on the bilge outlet.

She’d be dropped in a second if Obama put her hand up…
She won't. She said herself in 2021 that she was "moving towards retirement" and at 60, having never bothered to run for office before, it's just not going to happen now.

Compare that to Hilary Clinton, who was so keen on politics that she was elected as a Senator while Bill was still president.

I could only watch a minute of it, imagine being in the same room with something like that.
Imagine him and Kimberley yelling at each other.

Republican National Convention GIF by Election 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bullet shattered at the thought of hitting Donald Trump

God grabbed the bullet and shattered it confirming Donald as the Messianistic Saviour of Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back