Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still just can’t get over how blindsided Trump’s team have been by Biden pulling out.

Despite the relentless mocking of Biden for being too old, it really doesn’t seem to have occurred to them that Biden might completely independently come to the same conclusion.

They don’t seem to have war-gamed that outcome at all.

Trump’s a goose, we all know that, but I had assumed the people running his bid were very smart operators indeed. (Complete and utter bastards, of course, but very smart operators.)

Seems the Kool-Aid got shared around a little too freely.

I think because the idea of any politician volunteering to relinquish power is so utterly implausible to anyone with a political mindset.

Normally have to pry their cold, dead hands off the tiller. Remember Howard? Trump is next level power mad.

I think because the idea of any politician volunteering to relinquish power is so utterly implausible to anyone with a political mindset.

Normally have to pry their cold, dead hands off the tiller. Remember Howard? Trump is next level power mad.
That doesn't take account of Biden's age and the possibility that he may have croaked at any moment. A plausible outcome that they should have prepared for!

I still just can’t get over how blindsided Trump’s team have been by Biden pulling out.

Despite the relentless mocking of Biden for being too old, it really doesn’t seem to have occurred to them that Biden might completely independently come to the same conclusion.
He was forced out.

That one about a man becoming a women if they vote for a woman is a cracker. I don't know who the moron is who said it but I did note he used an appeal to authority when he said it by starting with 'Scientist say.......' I'd really like to know which scientists said it, I suspect none. Typical of the lies that Pox News peddles. I don't know how he said it with a straight face but I guess if you're paid handsomely to lie I guess it becomes easy.
Oddly they don't seem to have the same confidence level in these scientists when it comes to climate science, pandemic health and spherical planets.

Sean Hannity is very mad at a journalist having the temerity to ask Trump about his own words. Clearly she should have said Mr Trump you have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?
Those three journalists were fantastic. Asking questions that should be asked backed up by Donny's own words.

They don’t seem to have war-gamed that outcome at all.

Trump’s a goose, we all know that, but I had assumed the people running his bid were very smart operators indeed. (Complete and utter bastards, of course, but very smart operators.)

Seems the Kool-Aid got shared around a little too freely.
Trump has spent eight years driving out of the Republican Party anyone that might question his methods. This is the end result of surrounding yourself with yes men. A properly run campaign would have vetted Vance thoroughly, spotted some of the potential pitfalls, prepared for them, or simply chosen someone that balances out the ticket more. This is a Tony Abbott style captain's call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sean Hannity is very mad at a journalist having the temerity to ask Trump about his own words. Clearly she should have said Mr Trump you have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?
Hannity said Trump shouldn’t participate in a debate with journalists who have an opinion.

How awful, journalists with an opinion!

He was forced out.
There is no mechanism to force him out. Every senior Dem could have told him to quit, and all he had to do was say no, and there is nothing they could have done about it.

Many told him to quit, but the only decision that he should quit that counted, was his.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

On the ropes like an Italian boxer.
Trumps superpower is his ability to set and control the narrative.

It is how all authoritarians like him work. They set the narrative - birther conspiracies, immigration, the swamp, whatever - and everyone else flails around them disgusted and confused and no longer with their eye on the ball. They respond with policy, Trump shifts the narrative back to his bullshit, and around and around we go.

Kamala Harris has said screw your narrative - you’re just weird.

And the whole house of cards is falling down.

There is no mechanism to force him out. Every senior Dem could have told him to quit, and all he had to do was say no, and there is nothing they could have done about it.

Many told him to quit, but the only decision that he should quit that counted, was his.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
If the donor money dries up and the democrats stop vouching for him then its the same thing as forcing him out.

Those three journalists were fantastic. Asking questions that should be asked backed up by Donny's own words.
Rachel Scott was the best. The journo in the middle appeared a little timid at times and struggled to contain Donald’s rambling responses. Harris Faulkner? on the far end seemed to kiss his butt a little too much for my liking.

And he lied when he said Rachel didn’t say hello. She greeted him and shook his hand before they sat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back