Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is it possible that trump is confused by the word asylum seeker and thinks it means that border crossers are from a mental asylum rather then simply people who want a better life in the states?
Trump is the smartest person in the room according to him so he cant be

Is it possible that trump is confused by the word asylum seeker and thinks it means that border crossers are from a mental asylum rather then simply people who want a better life in the states?

Yes. He also thinks immigrants are given Visa credit cards.

IMG_2030.jpeg

What the what? No one would believe this tripe he’s spewing out

Mod Edit: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-kill-body/
On Oct 6, 2020, an image started circulating on social media that supposedly showed a screenshot of a television appearance in which U.S. President Donald Trump said, "the doctors said they've never seen a body kill the Coronavirus like my body. They tested my DNA and it wasn't DNA. It was USA."

This is not a genuine quote from Trump.

This image of Trump in the above-displayed media comes from a video the president released while he was hospitalized at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center after testing positive for COVID-19. The included quote, however, was made up out of whole cloth.
Image is misinformative.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see what the resting position is on the polls - there will be a floor on those following Donald you'd think, is it 41-43% where the margin can really only get to 4-5% and no more for the Dems (i.e. they can only really burgle RFK and limited stuff from RNC).
The 2020 poll average just before the election was 8% to Biden which translated into about 8 million votes extra on election day, in 2016 it was 3-4.5% to Clinton, with 2.9 million more votes for her but no presidency. I think the Dems would be hoping for >4% overall lead and on this occasion working hard to nab the swing seats. I suspect she will get more. Like some posters I expect Trump to get more wobbly as the pressure ups closer to the election. He's already talking dribble, it will only get worse and the mental competence issue will come to the fore.

Jon Stewart always has an entertaining take.

Jon is in good form. I couldn't believe the side by side footage from 2016 and 2020 with Trump saying exactly the same dumb things, the only difference being the name. The Don seems as stale as an old hot dog skin.

Size matters. Like when GC play at home to the Pies in front of a crowded Carrara. For one game at least It looks like the GC care about their own team. :D

This guys got you sussed.

e33f9ad3408131d9b4a100d80ae22e8f

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back