Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the very very least Biden should have made it clear he was doing one term only well in advance.

Bernie was shafted twice, in 2016 and 2020. He’d have won 2016 comfortably and we’d never of had a trump era.

I don’t see the same amount of people on the right side of politics willing to call out trump and the GOP.

You will see heaps on the left doing it re the Dems and Harris. See the widespread condemnation of them being cucks to Israel here (not on MSNBC and CNN) and other independent media.
Yeah have you put the pieces together and realised they are all paid by aipac, and controlled by people like Epstein and Diddy ? And that’s to enable the horrors of what they have done to Palestine !

Looks like she's had some major facial work done over her 'Donald vacation'

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah have you put the pieces together and realised they are all paid by aipac, and controlled by people like Epstein and Diddy ? And that’s to enable the horrors of what they have done to Palestine !
Umm no shit they are all paid by AIPAC (well 98% of the dems and all apart from like one libertarian republican guy), I thought i had made my views pretty clear on that.

But your 2nd part, connecting Epstein and Diddy to AIPAC and horrors in Palestine? What does this white board of connections of yours look like?

Umm no shit they are all paid by AIPAC (well 98% of the dems and all apart from like one libertarian republican guy), I thought i had made my views pretty clear on that.

But your 2nd part, connecting Epstein and Diddy to AIPAC and horrors in Palestine? What does this white board of connections of yours look like?
It’s pretty simple and mainstream too these days to say Epstein at least , and probably any other extortionist was used to control celebrities and politicians …. Hardly exotic any more !

It’s pretty simple and mainstream too these days to say Epstein at least , and probably any other extortionist was used to control celebrities and politicians …. Hardly exotic any more !
Yeah but not sure how that relates to Israel. Were they trading sexual favours with 14 year olds in echange for agreeing to keep the money flowing to Israel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be more speculation on that that than I’d think was appropriate for this thread

Either that, or as usual, you didn't think through the MAGA bullshit but posted it anyway.

You ask for respect in posting but have done nothing to earn it by constantly posting misinformation and outright lies.

Either that, or as usual, you didn't think through the MAGA bullshit but posted it anyway.

You ask for respect in posting but have done nothing to earn it by constantly posting misinformation and outright lies.
He doesn't want a ban but wants to say "the jews did it!"

And Pron …

Anti-Trump Ads Target Swing State pr0n Viewers: 'Enjoy While You Can'

Targets young bro culture, Threatens to ban pr0n.

Strange tactic.

Gives young blokes a bit of a conundrum.
Oh yeah, and once the Project 2025 evangelists really get their claws into him, I wouldn't put it past a new Trump admin to make it retrospectively an offense to have accessed online "pron" (why is that word banned here?!).

The technology to trace it back exists right now - just needs the right (or is that the Right) Christian theocracy to enact it. And that's going to get really messy for a whole lot of young (and old) American men.

Still a massive slave population in their prisons.

The cast of prisoners in Cool Hand Luke should have been 80% black.

My belief, is that If Trump does win, his enablers will create internment camps for immigrants, say they ae awaiting deportment but allege they should work in the meantime to fund their food and board. They will be loaned out like the SS loaned out concentration inmates. Trump will get his share of the proceeds. But they will never be deported.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back