USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Q codewords
Whatever happened to those nutters? It's almost like... I know it's crazy to say it... almost like it was a bunch of grifters after money and power on the back of a complete load of horse shit.

I think Biden did the right thing getting out of Afghanistan, was always going to go to shit when we left, but still he got out.

I don't agree with either of the Iraq wars, or what is currently going on in Gaza and US and allies just cheerleading a genocide.

I don't agree with Trump ripping up the Iran nuclear agreement, letting Israel annex the Golum Heights, move the embassy to Jerusalem, help fund Saudi Arabia's war on Yemen and plan to let Russia do whatever they like in Ukraine.

But for the Iraq wars, particularly the first I mostly agree. Obama should have begun the process of pulling out of Afghanistan on the 3rd of May 2011.

As for anything Trump did, during his presidency I considered him a clown and disagreed with pretty much everything he did. Jan the 6th opened my eyes as to danger he poses, but I still hold that he is a symptom of the underlying deep issues in the US.

Life won’t change one iota in Australia.
Albanese will be on the next flight out to see him.
Put the crassness and racism aside. Put the authoritarian and election-denying tendencies aside. This is the reason why we here in Australia - and everyone else around the world - will be affected by who the Americans choose next week. Sadly it's barely been an election issue but it's real for anyone who's not a climate-change denier.

Those magic tariffs are just going to magically make every American rich beyond their dreams lol
The economy is thriving at the moment despite Trump trashing it in the press.
If he wins he'll claim it was all down to him, the same way he claimed the success off of Obama's economy.

Mike Flynn is still around. Will probably get a Cabinet position if Trump wins.
I think the funniest bit was when the the conspiracy crazies on social media doing live streams all of a sudden lost their audience when the con men in politics stopped paying for bot armies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever happened to those nutters? It's almost like... I know it's crazy to say it... almost like it was a bunch of grifters after money and power on the back of a complete load of horse shit.

Genuine answer; a lot of them got arrested and jailed for breaching the Capitol on Jan 6.

With varying charges and sentences, quite a few have already done their time and they're back out in the public. But a lot of them are still in jail. For those charged with the more serious offenses, the average sentence duration was 39 months;

So short answer: a lot of the nutters are in jail, which is a good thing.

What do you think of this white nationalist speaking at the rally? Also just fun jokes?

The fact he is in close proximity with trump and written speeches for him give you pause for concern? Or maybe you just like it.

Joseph Goebbels is with us again :(

1730113209004.png

They have set the scene either they win, or if they don't they want to begin a civil war, priming as many of their base to act in a violent way if the results of the election don't go their way.
Basically the same Trump playbook from the 2016 campaign. He was raising a ruckus and Reps cheating in the primaries and other outrageous crap, and the political establishment was too worried he'd cause a scene so they did nothing. Same with the FBI with their parallel investigations. Comey outed Clinton's but kept Trump quiet for fear of upsetting him and his base.

Don’t be so cynical, Tim pool just wants to start a family!
There were all these little channels and accounts doing live streams and Twitter voice channel things. Their audience dried up as soon as the latest righty campaign was up. Think the last one was the UK election.

There were all these little channels and accounts doing live streams and Twitter voice channel things. Their audience dried up as soon as the latest righty campaign was up. Think the last one was the UK election.

Oh I know, Pool is a piece of shit with no ideology and become very wealthy with his grift, my guess is his overheads are too big to keep doing what he’s doing without Russian money so needs to downscale.

I said it before FK (our one here on the board not RFK) I imagine sees Timmy as someone to aspire to.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back