USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

my guess is his overheads are too big to keep doing what he’s doing without Russian money so needs to downscale.
I haven't yet watched the clips. Have to have a spin through YouTube.

The country would implode.

Idiots can whine about immigration all they like but these same white people are not lining up for jobs to change their parents nappies or clean their kids schools.
As was written above, some will not be deported by impressed into labor camps. I'd bet Trump and cronies will take their pick for whatever they may want them for. :oops:
The wealthy owner class will have pay nominal fees to concentration camp controllers for 'undesirables' to go work landscaping, crop harvesting, and any other menial job. Of they will pocket money from the customers.

As was written above, some will not be deported by impressed into labor camps. I'd bet Trump and cronies will take their pick for whatever they may want them for. :oops:
The wealthy owner class will have pay nominal fees to concentration camp controllers for 'undesirables' to go work landscaping, crop harvesting, and any other menial job. Of they will pocket money from the customers.
How is that different to now? Other than the camps bit?

If Trump is re-elected he will do nothing.
He's too old and lazy for a start
He won't do anything controversial.
He will ensure he doesn't face any consequences for Jan 6 2001 first, and then will go to sleep.
He won't engage with any international events and will do nothing for four years.
It's what he planned to do in his first term, but was awoken, startled and confused by Covid.

Something like the old Slave auctions?

Put them up on Zoom call and they can be bid upon?

A higher price who can be dumped into a Cubicle Farm selling Trump memorabilia or a nubile young housekeeper to all the incels?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will ensure he doesn't face any consequences for Jan 6 2001 first, and then will go to sleep.
He won't engage with any international events and will do nothing for four years.
It's what he planned to do in his first term, but was awoken, startled and confused by Covid.
Do you really want those waters tested though? Given his blatant rhetoric.

That is a best case scenario, and also a scenario where his enablers don't run riot.

The worry is he will let others do whatever they like.
Trump loves adulation.
Once he has what he wants, he will shut up shop and go golfing.
That's all he cares about.
If anything or anybody tries to unbalance that, he'll think about how that affects how people love him, and react.

Do you think his deporting of illegal immigrants is chest beating too?

Personally I think it is for him, but not for many close in his orbit.

And why would you deport law abiding illegal immigrants?
It’s such a terrible thing to do.

While we truly dont know what a Trump presidency would look like I do think the fact he is fat, lazy and of poor health actually means he will be far more dangerous. The reason is that for those reasons mentioned he is far more likely to incorporate programs suggested to him by his advisors who will be his mates this time, but provide no checks and balances.

Based on his rhetoric of removing immigrants, legal or not out of the country to provide jobs for 'mericans, its not far fetched that too avoid legal loopholes they merely lock them up in detention to see out their visas and deport them as soon as they are legally allowed, many would have been sponsored by their employers. So if they cant work the employers to survive must sack them and void their work permits. It would not be hard at all. As Trump as president is immune, it means the supreme court by their own rulings will not stop him which means the immigrants are powerless to stop whats coming.

I can truly see this happening one group at a time. Even legal immigrants who have been residing in the USA for 30 years could be at risk of having their Visas cancelled if they are not citizens. And again, because he is fat and lazy, he wont even care. He didnt even care when ICE ruined families lives. They made up BS to deport legal people back then too.

Something like the old Slave auctions?

Put them up on Zoom call and they can be bid upon?

A higher price who can be dumped into a Cubicle Farm selling Trump memorabilia or a nubile young housekeeper to all the incels?
Yep, or something like in prison movies where the evil warden rents out inmates for labor. There are already for-profit privately owned prisons in the states.

And why would you deport law abiding illegal immigrants?
It’s such a terrible thing to do.
I dunno, I could get behind deporting some of them https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2024/oct/26/elon-musk-illegal-immigration

But also https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/undocumented-immigrant-offending-rate-lower-us-born-citizen-rate

Do you really want those waters tested though? Given his blatant rhetoric.
His blatant rhetoric is for his poor dumb supporters.
For instance, he won't release any of the Jan 06 criminals if he's elected as President, because he's afraid of them.
A Republican has already tried to blow his head off, and he didn't even do any prison time for the Jan 06 riots

The worry is he will let others do whatever they like.

It's the cheerleaders in the background that are the biggest worry.
Sadly unless the polls have been too biased towards Trump, the Dems are in a world of pain. And if Project 2025 is even remotely possible and I think it is a huge if. They better hope that they can somehow get the House or Senate.

While we truly dont know what a Trump presidency would look like I do think the fact he is fat, lazy and of poor health actually means he will be far more dangerous. The reason is that for those reasons mentioned he is far more likely to incorporate programs suggested to him by his advisors who will be his mates this time, but provide no checks and balances.

Based on his rhetoric of removing immigrants, legal or not out of the country to provide jobs for 'mericans, its not far fetched that too avoid legal loopholes they merely lock them up in detention to see out their visas and deport them as soon as they are legally allowed, many would have been sponsored by their employers. So if they cant work the employers to survive must sack them and void their work permits. It would not be hard at all. As Trump as president is immune, it means the supreme court by their own rulings will not stop him which means the immigrants are powerless to stop whats coming.

I can truly see this happening one group at a time. Even legal immigrants who have been residing in the USA for 30 years could be at risk of having their Visas cancelled if they are not citizens. And again, because he is fat and lazy, he wont even care. He didnt even care when ICE ruined families lives. They made up BS to deport legal people back then too.
I think its a guarantee it would be worse than his first term. Its just not determined how much worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back