Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly Joe should have gone a couple of years ago \
Disagree. But I do agree he should have said from his inauguration he was going to be a 1 term President and let Harris take some of the heavy lifting. Then I think we can judge her more openly

Though I am happy to swallow 4 years of Harris than 4 more of Donny
Obviously if you really care about politics you should be critical of the party you support. I’ve been pretty uninspired by both sides
I find this an odd thing to say because either your posting is then disingenuous or you dont care and your posting is spurious

'' I dont care but I am going to comment on XYZ''

I care only that Trump doesnt get back in - thats it. If Harris gets the numbers then I am out until someone odious comes along again

Disagree. But I do agree he should have said from his inauguration he was going to be a 1 term President and let Harris take some of the heavy lifting. Then I think we can judge her more openly

Though I am happy to swallow 4 years of Harris than 4 more of Donny

I find this an odd thing to say because either your posting is then disingenuous or you dont care and your posting is spurious

'' I dont care but I am going to comment on XYZ''

I care only that Trump doesnt get back in - thats it. If Harris gets the numbers then I am out until someone odious comes along again

Im critical of the democrat party on this and skeptical. Harris was clearly marketed to be the heir-apparent and take over from Biden and i am convinced it was the plan from the get go for her to run for this election as Biden was always seen as a 1 term president. As she begun to make mistakes and she lost favorability as a result, (she stunk, i mean she was hated as a VP) I think the invisible men behind the scenes reneged on the deal and they pushed Biden into running this term. Harris was always going to be his VP again, I just think the democrats thought that Biden would get them across the line in the election and 12 months time he could retire forcing Harris into the presidency and then she had a clear run going into the 2028 election for a 2nd term.

The debate changed all that and the powerbrokers again had to deal with Harris. She was pushed front and centre within weeks even prior to the DNC. I dont think Biden was unhappy because he withdrew, I think he was unhappy that he was being used as a vote grab with every intention to have him fired off within months of winning the election as he was all too willing to retire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back