Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My shrink Raj has been studying TDS and has found a combination of CBT and benzodiazepine treatment (short term) to be the most effective strategy thus far. Keep in mind that it is a treatment, not a cure. Some symptoms will remain.

If anyone wants/needs Raj's number just let me know!

Well Trump hasn't been convicted of rape.
... Glowing review.

Trump could be convicted of rape, it's at the point that his supporters will still support him.
They will convince themselves of a conspiracy, or fake news set up or whatever deep state blame they can, and continue to support him.
Then there are certain Trump stalwarts who think women deserve it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... Glowing review.

Trump could be convicted of rape, it's at the point that his supporters will still support him.
They will convince themselves of a conspiracy, or fake news set up or whatever deep state blame they can, and continue to support him.
Listen up man. In Aus and the US there is a thing called the presumption of innocence. Are you sure you want to take that away? Seems like a fashy dictator thing to do!

... Glowing review.

You should work out why that might be the case, if i might have a stab at it it's because so many fake and overblown stories have been run in relation to Trump that we can no longer believe anything said about him.

You should work out why that might be the case, if i might have a stab at it it's because so many fake and overblown stories have been run in relation to Trump that we can no longer believe anything said about him.
Yeah? Was his ex wife's vivid story also a fake and over blown before a settlement was waved in front of her?

But, but creepy Joe :eek:.

Do you genuinely believe what you're posting? Or is it just a position you've ended up at while arguing something else?

My quote is straight from the mouth of the accuser.

My quote is straight from the mouth of the accuser.

You're lying.

You've been told what to take from that interview and you've lapped it up.
Watch it again and tell me where she is saying "rape is sexy".

It's the opposite.

"This was not sexual, ...it hurt".

"People think of rape as being sexy... think of the fantasies".
She is condemning that view of it...

Do you genuinely believe what you're posting? Or is it just a position you've ended up at while arguing something else?

Nice cherry picking. Yeah I do, the lack of journalistic integrity around Trump is what has caused his cult of persona to grow fact that you can't see that says loads about the lens you view the world through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back