Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do Vladimir Putin and Sergey Brin have in common besides being Russian billionaires out to destroy Trump?
A lot, actually. Both run super-secret spy operations. For Putin, it was the KGB (now known as the SVR) which is still under his purview as President of the Russian Federation.

For Brin, it’s an even more powerful spy operation known as Google, Inc., which is still under his purview as Founder and Chief Executive.

Pickering? :D

IF these accusations had validity they'd be in courts and he'd be in prison, I imagine that if you r*ped 15-20 women there would be enough evidence from one of them to convict but there has not been a conviction hence why I can't believe any of these women who come out in the media to prosecute their case (probably because it wouldn't stand up in a court).

So no, I have next to no faith in the people who speak about Trump because in the rape claims, they wont test their claim, in the debauchery claims we already know he's not a "nice" guy and in the corruption claims we can see the double standards they hold for their pet politicians.

I'm not playing a moderate, I am a moderate but I jumped on the Trump train early because I saw too many people struggling and far too many "liberals" pushing them aside. If you open your eyes and actually look at Trump's policies you'd notice that he is very moderate on most major positions. Fiscally he's mostly continued with the spend of the last two administrations (debate about how much is mandatory), International politics re: wars he is non interventionist, trade he is pro American workers (not big business as you parrot), Immigration he is happy with 1 million legal immigrants a year (same as current). Bottom line is he is pro America.
Ignoring his own words. The settlements.
Painting the victims as the baddies, and Trump as a victim.

Finishing with the conversation being about big business and being pro America.

Dismiss, diminish, normalise, minimise, mislead.

The us womens soccer player who does not want to go to wH if usa win world cup

2019-06-29_145910.jpg

Just read her comments, I like her already also the comment below Trump's tweet...:D

She's not disrespecting any of those things you mentioned. She's disrespecting you, which is totally justified. If she was my wife, daughter, niece, friend, I would advise her not to go, not to be in the same room as a serial sexual predator.

Settling is not an admission of guilt, maybe it happened maybe it didn't.
Is there anything he does that you won't excuse? Gee you guys are batting zero.
Unbelievably brainwashed!
Trump was right, he could shoot someone and his (cult) followers would find some excuse or disappear from social media.
[/QUOTE]
What has he done? That is, what can you provide hard evidence of him having done? It certainly isn’t a conviction.

Is there anything he does that you won't excuse? Gee you guys are batting zero.
Unbelievably brainwashed!
Trump was right, he could shoot someone and his (cult) followers would find some excuse or disappear from social media.
What has he done? That is, what can you provide hard evidence of him having done? It certainly isn’t a conviction.
[/QUOTE]
Read this thread plus thread 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 if you want an answer to your question. I haven't got the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So yes, no convictions & nothing but heresay.

If you think that is a list of the acomlishments of someone fit to lead a huge economy, you’re quite possibly crazy. 😜

If you think that is a list of the acomlishments of someone fit to lead a huge economy, you’re quite possibly crazy. 😜
So lots of accusations and no convictions but you “know” he is a rapist, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back