Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's looking like Scummo only got dinner with Trump because nobody else wanted it.
he got it cos all the advisors in DC and Canberra concerned about the Sinos so they need a game plan, not merely Obama's reshift or pivot to the Pacific away from the Atlantic, part was the TPP, which really is about the Sinos, them taking or stealing IP, or IP leakage, and their building military strength out to the artificial islands.

Scomo dreamed of being a player, just like Rudd, lets see if the seat can make the man, he could turn into a Statesman that Canberra have been on the look out since Hawke/PJK/JWH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked this comment:

I’m tired of saying “he can’t be this dumb”. :D

Me too but sadly he is.
Maggie you are conflating his mien and brio with his lack of gravitas and skil-less public speaking oratory, and making judgement this follows through to his lack of dexterity as Commander-In-Chief.

You may be correct, but your rationale will still be incorrect. Steve Bannan and the Breitbart founder Andrew Breitbart had this pegged close to a decade back, and we got sermononthemount Obama.

And if I may so indulge in some whataboutizmfallacy the DNC and dems and Barack started this identity politics narrative, Trump and his team are just playing this off the script authors, and gees, SCOREBOARD baby. Whether or not I like Trump is beside the matter, whether or not you hate him, also, no one gives a hoot about these feelings.

Trump is gonna get back in for a second term, and be the oldest POTUS, and you are part of the unaware constituency doing his bidding for him. Save for theeconomy taking a fatal hit, Trump is a two-term POTUS, I should have had my money on him 24months back to get his second term.

Again, 0 proof of him being a rapist.
So you totally discount the plethora of people who have given plausible and corroborated reports of his opportunistic attacks. His own admission that this is how he operates.

Because Hillary.

So you totally discount the plethora of people who have given plausible and corroborated reports of his opportunistic attacks. His own admission that this is how he operates.

Because Hillary.
lets see them lock up Weinstein first. There is ~800 years of British Common Law. Let us get the evidence tried in court first. Then we are willing to castigate him. I reserve my right on Pell however, he might be a kiddie fiddler like the rest, but how could he get a fair trial? Same with Harvey. The zeitgeist is going nuts.

lets see them lock up Weinstein first. There is ~800 years of British Common Law. Let us get the evidence tried in court first. Then we are willing to castigate him. I reserve my right on Pell however, he might be a kiddie fiddler like the rest, but how could he get a fair trial? Same with Harvey. The zeitgeist is going nuts.
There has to be a limit on "I can't get a fair trial". Otherwise you just recruit a bunch of people to spread your name around with actionable claims and viola! Get out of jail free!

trumpviolin.jpg

There has to be a limit on "I can't get a fair trial". Otherwise you just recruit a bunch of people to spread your name around with actionable claims and viola! Get out of jail free!

View attachment 700948
Trump is playing you snowflakes, you are saving his campaign a truckload of election advertising dollars.

evo, where it the youtube clip about the media and succour moms and doctors wives being a windup bird
#HarukiMurakami

Attachments

• 1561872959141.png
    1561872959141.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 79
Trump is playing you snowflakes, you are saving his campaign a truckload of election advertising dollars.

evo, where it the youtube clip about the media and succour moms and doctors wives being a windup bird
#HarukiMurakami
View attachment 700957
And?

A US presidential campaign with a budget in the hundreds of millions of dollars and the accumulated knowledge of outrage marketers has figured out how to manipulate the public via digital services designed to manipulate citizens.

Why is this a surprise to you?

Last edited:
Why is this a surprise to you?
yep, the Beltway and all those J-school(Journalism School/Masters of Journalism) grads at Columbia and NYU who go off to work for NYTimes and WSJ and WaPo, yeah, all those cats knew? They were part of the Bernays manufacturing consent alchemists, but Trump played them. NB. I dont really think Trump and Bannan expected to win, it was an exercise in hubris, not much more. He could make dollars on international business deals, contracts and realestate developments. It is risible to believe DT was expecting to be POTUS. His campaign was just as much about saving face and not getting his @rse handed to him.

No one has yet to do a true accounting of the last 6 years in the Democratic Party, there is zero audit and zero accounting. It is much easier to point the finger at DT. But this is wrong, just allow Maddow to go off point and wing it on Muelller and Russia. Guess what, DT gets re-elected, and all you cats go to the grave believing he is a misogynist, homophobe, racist, rapist, criminal, shonk, business faud, liar and more. Guess what, he may be all those things and more, but you cats are just plying trade in invective and vituperation, because it FEELS GOOD to you. Instead of seeking knowledge and understanding the cause of Trump, and the limits of the Fourth Estate. But Goebbels and Bernays use you for their stock in trade. Maddow is like the Pied Piper. You are the sheep.

You are gonna put him back in. A perverse irony.

aside:he has shaken things up all right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back