Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to talk about in this thread. "Trump wakes up" is enough to upset you all so I try to steer clear unless someone says something particularly egregious. This thread is bad for your health folks take it easy.

I too would be scuttling off the ship right about now too, while land is still in sight.

No one has the self-awareness to realise Trump's success lies much to bifurcation of the populace into opponents and support(ers)

You make Bannon's strategy manifest...
Self proclaimed "The Chosen One to take on China" :eek:
FMD , just when you thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous.......................
the fly-over state peoples aint listening. The more opposition people will assume them fools for voting Trump, is basically the reason why you never-Trump(ers) bloc get a second term of Trump. I am struggling to see how the powerful media classes and beltway liberals(progressives) would have, could have, acted any other way. Because they were mentally and psychologically inable.

I reckon it comes down to the DNC and Mook Podesta and Clinton, they needed to indeed govern from the opposition, but in inverted demonstration than they ended up doing. Historians in 100 years time will make this case, and the Russia SCARE and Russia DELUSIONS will be clear, and guess what HRC, any legacy you may have still achieved will be destroyed and it will record you as the venal politician who could only see herself thru the whitehouse lens.

The history annals will scour the texts of Stephen F Cohen and Arron M Mate.

Last edited:
No one has the self-awareness to realise Trump's success lies much to bifurcation get populace into opponents and support(ers)

You make Bannon's strategy manifest...

the fly-over state peoples aint listening. The more opposition people will assume them fools for voting Trump, is basically the reason why you never-Trump(ers) bloc get a second term of Trump. I am struggling to see how the powerful media classes and beltway liberals(progressives) would have, could have, acted any other way. Because they were mentally and psycholically inable.

I reckon it comes down to the DNC and Mook Podesta and Clinton, they needed to indeed govern from the opposition, but in inverted demonstration than they ended up doing. Historians in 100 years time will make this case, and the Russia SCARE and Russia DELUSIONS will be clear, and guess what HRC, any legacy you may have still achieved will be destroyed and it will record you as the venal politician who could only see herself thru the whitehouse lens.

The history annals will scour the texts of Stephen F Cohen and Arron M Mate.
This thread is not about never Trumpers, nor what legacy Hillary or Obama (who cares?) might leave and not sure why you are going there.

About time you got over HRC and Obama I think.

This thread is not about never Trumpers, nor what legacy Hillary or Obama (who cares?) might leave and not sure why you are going there.

About time you got over HRC and Obama I think.
it definitely is about the NEVER TRUMPERS, the TDS is bubbling thru my screen interface in material atoms. The meta filter, is all and only those disgusted by him. I would not have voted for him, but I would not have voted Clinton neither. Sorry state of affairs SRP FigBooty has become

p'raps to you. Not those that voted for him however! They dont care about apparent and real contradictions.

So? Is that an answer?

I mean whats this thread about?.

Maybe the pros & cons of the reliability POTUS.?

Maybe queries over whether anything he says, actually means anything.

That's a serious question over the man in such a responsible position.

How can he make deals when he cant stick to his own words for any length of time? Do his negotiations mean anything worthwhile? What do NK, Russia, China & Iran make of this?

Indeed how do long term US allies deal with this? How do they deal with him if he just lies & flip flops with such regularity?

Trust?

they voted for the person who was the candidate running against the person they did not want.

They voted for the person they knew hated the person they hated the most: Obama. This is their revenge for forcing America to live two 8, harrowing, terrifying years being suppressed by a horrible person.

it definitely is about the NEVER TRUMPERS, the TDS is bubbling thru my screen interface in material atoms. The meta filter, is all and only those disgusted by him. I would not have voted for him, but I would not have voted Clinton neither. Sorry state of affairs SRP FigBooty has become
So why do you go on about her in the Trump thread?

The HDS is bubbling thru my screen interface in material atoms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what, racists and miogynists cherf?

did I get it right?

how about white supremacists?

#cherf

which one is tim tebow? any neffel fans?

View attachment 731830

Imagine being triggered at people not standing during a song.

Wait, you arnt a liberal, you are immune to being triggered, my bad!

So why do you go on about her in the Trump thread?

The HDS is bubbling thru my screen interface in material atoms.
this is not a reply in good faith. it is a bad faith reply.

#thelady(Macbeth)proteststoohard

one could not protest if one lives (you lived) in a racist totalitarian state.

So? Is that an answer?

How can he make deals when he cant stick to his own words for any length of time? Do his negotiations mean anything worthwhile? What do NK, Russia, China & Iran make of this?

Indeed how do long term US allies deal with this? How do they deal with him if he just lies & flip flops with such regularity?

Trust?
the bureacracy runs the country. You cant steer the titanic thru the portphillip heads or icebergs sans any tugboats

this is not a reply in good faith. it is a bad faith reply.

#thelady(Macbeth)proteststoohard

one could not protest if one lives (you lived) in a racist totalitarian state.
Of course it is in good faith, you do go on about her in the Trump thread and I merely mirrored your comment.

Don't cry foul now.

Upset? Annoyed? Frustrated? All these things are felt by conservatives when people refuse to bow to their requirements.
George W Bush or Bill Clinton would have been better, I appreciate this. But Trump was as much as the DNC not giving Bernie an equivalent chance with the superdelegates going to Hilary.

George W Bush or Bill Clinton would have been better, I appreciate this. But Trump was as much as the DNC not giving Bernie an equivalent chance with the superdelegates going to Hilary.

Oh 100% the democrats didnt help themselves, but republican voters were not going to flip over to a old white guy over someone who spoke their language like Trump.

So? Is that an answer?

Trust?
This thread is really about the failure of the 4th Estate in the post-newspapercopy era, and being hand-in-glove with the Dems and unwillingness to sacrifice their gatekeeper status. As soon as there was Darpa and Tim Berners-Lee the media were doomed. Roger Ailes just accelerated the shift to poles and partisan commentary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back