Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threats to Mitch Mcconnell by BLK at his home.
What were the threats? I’ve watched a couple of short videos and it was just “Ditch Mitch”.

Except

Hahaha **** me. I assume all the Trump supporters disgusted at the point-scoring and politicising of the shootings have some solid criticism of Donnie boy here?

Never mind the fact no-one has the faintest idea wtf he's on about lol -> https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...-sherrod-brown-nan-whaley-dayton-visit-2019-8

Whataboutism! Shame on you!
If you can't beat them, join them.:)

I'm pretty sure we all agree he deserved 20 and possibly more anything else?

#Wataboutthemagabomber.
:D Just saying...

You two are my favourite posters from the 'other side'.

How many years for the BLM leader who protested in front of M McConnells house screaming "stab him in the heart"?
Apparently there was a video of the incident that MoscowMitch immediately posted on his twitter account which was then blocked until the video was removed. Think that MM got what he wanted out of that incident although don't agree with public figures being harassed in their private space. But that is where we at at sadly.

Last edited:
I problem is that mass shootings are drafted into left or right for political scoring points when I don't think they can be so clearly defined.
Being pro or anti immigration doesn't define you as either right or left. It is one issue.

It's like trying to label Remainers as left and Leavers as right here in the UK. The reason they can't get anything passed is because Leave and Remain doesn't follow party lines. May is a Remainer and Corbyn is a Leaver yet they had to fight against what they believe due to it becoming a left/right issue when it isn't.

Reading the manifesto I can't see how Trump is responsible. The guy is clearly insane and his biggest motivation was Christchurch

I don't like seeing anyone politicise events like this.

Agree in general, but in the particular case of El Paso the connections are a bit more apparent. As far as I understand it (haven't done a whole heap of reading), the shooter was pretty taken with Christchurch because that bloke was also big on this replacement theory stuff.

But he also used the word 'invasion', and has stated his aim was to kill as many Mexicans as possible. Can't ignore that imo, but some people (mostly Trump supporters bemoaning the politicising of the whole thing despite being fully invested in that angle themselves) are acting like that doesn't mean anything at all - ya gotta call bullsh1t on that, surely.

Last edited:
I reckon it should be bannable to call people right or left on this thread, the traditional catagories dont fit like they used to, its just meaningless name calling.
Agree. I just laugh when I see it. So overused and lazy posting.

In a time where his position should be apolitical , thanking the staff for their professionalism in saving peoples lives after the walmart massacre in El Paso, Trump could not resist talking politics

Look at the opening words, 'This is viewer video of President'. The media were banned from both events. White House media took all the footage of the visits. We are now at the propaganda stage of this Presidency. All of which were then uploaded on his twitter account.
#fakepresident.

Reading the manifesto I can't see how Trump is responsible. The guy is clearly insane and his biggest motivation was Christchurch

By this logic you can absolve terrorists inspired by Muslim teachings from the Quran and Imams and argue that Islam isn't somehow also responsible to a degree for carrying out hate-filled murderous actions. I don't think too many conservatives, or centrists like me, would agree that Islam has little to no influence on the acts of terror that certain Muslims commit in the name of their god and prophet.

Clearly dehumanizing misleading language, whether it is from a so-called 'holy book' or a person that's responsible for running the most powerful country on earth for the time being anyway, would have a significant amount of power and influence on the minds of some who hold these groundless backward views, especially those individuals that are already mentally unstable.

To claim that Trump's bigoted baseless rhetoric, it's disingenuous to claim that it's only directed at 'some' of those 'brown' people when psychologically disturbed individuals would struggle to make a distinction between 'illegal' and 'legal' brown people who actually exist by the way, wouldn't tip some of these nutjobs (that are already teetering ) over the edge and give them the gumption to go out and feel justified in carrying out these hate crimes on behalf of their 'President', is wishful partisan thinking.

For any reasonable person Trump is just as guilty for the shooting in El Paso due to the constant thinly veiled racist language he's used to describe certain 'brown' ethnic groups as the Imams/Muftis who preach hatred in their mosques and indoctrinate vulnerable minds to committ unspeakable acts of terror. Trump in my opinion has undoubtedly blood all over his hands and no amount of denial is ever going change that for the orange low IQ excrement of a human being.

Last edited:
Look at the opening words, 'This is viewer video of President'. The media were banned from both events. White House media took all the footage of the visits. We are now at the propaganda stage of this Presidency. All of which were then uploaded on his twitter account.
#fakepresident.
There is an allegation in the tweet that the staff with Trump were from another hospital . Maybe the staff on duty on weekend had a few days stress leave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you're what? Clever? Not.

Where is any possible racial tone in my comment to the fact the RWNJ's kill far far more people in the US than any LW nutters who may be about????

Any actual useful point to make? Anything?

You're talking to someone that has been traumatised by SJWs. Serious ptsd going on

If you can't beat them, join them.:)

:D Just saying...

You two are my favourite posters from the 'other side'.

Apparently there was a video of the incident that MoscowMitch immediately posted on his twitter account which was then blocked until the video was removed. Think that MM got what he wanted out of that incident although don't agree with public figures being harassed in their private space. But that is where we at at sadly.
Huh? Why is that "where we are at"?

And you're what? Clever? Not.

Where is any possible racial tone in my comment to the fact the RWNJ's kill far far more people in the US than any LW nutters who may be about????

Any actual useful point to make? Anything?

Nope. You're definitely a racist. A Trump bashing thread and you felt the need to bring into it murders committed by black Americans. Stick to the topic please Nazi.

What were the threats? I’ve watched a couple of short videos and it was just “Ditch Mitch”.

The war of words was launched after Black Lives Matter Louisville leader Chanelle Helm said in a live video of the protest that instead of falling and injuring his shoulder over the weekend, McConnell "should have broken his little raggedy, wrinkled-(expletive) neck." (You can watch the whole thing here.)

After a man makes a reference to a hypothetical McConnell voodoo doll, Helm replied, "Just stab the m----- f----- in the heart." That comment went viral on Twitter.

After a man makes a reference to a hypothetical McConnell voodoo doll, Helm replied, "Just stab the m----- f----- in the heart." That comment went viral on Twitter.
Jokes on Helm - Mitch doesn't have a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back