Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you are so enthralled in Impeachment that you are now shooting yourself in the foot Robbie
You seem bothered by the Barr/Durnham investigation.......keep talking about Impeachment and Democratic talking point no one is stopping you.
I'm not bothered at all by the Barr/Durnham investigation. Investigate everyone and when (not if) you uncover criminal activity, let them all face the consequences.

The only one here mindlessly repeating one side's talking points is you. I'm not a Democrat shill. You don't have to be to see that Trump is woefully unfit to be President.

I'm not bothered at all by the Barr/Durnham investigation. Investigate everyone and when (not if) you uncover criminal activity, let them all face the consequences.

The only one here mindlessly repeating one side's talking points is you. I'm not a Democrat shill. You don't have to be to see that Trump is woefully unfit to be President.
Now that i know you are a Democratic shill while pretending not to i can only say one more thing.

Orange Man Bad.

Let's look at the most recent two - Nixon and Clinton. In both cases there was a Special Prosecutor's report provided to Congress before Congress made deliberations. The investigation had been done and so it was then up to the Legislative branch to decide what to do with the findings of the investigation. Those Special Prosecutors did not have open hearings or share all their information while investigating. There were private grand juries, the information gathered was only released when the investigations was complete.

Currently the House is having to conduct its own investigation from scratch, there is no Special Prosecutors report on what happened between Trump and Ukraine. Once that is completed then it has been clearly stated that the process will proceed through the usual House and Senate procedures, which will be public and open.

It's really pretty straightforward. What don't you understand?
Didn't we just have a special prosecutor?

Didn't we just have a special prosecutor?
That special prosecutor basically said that evidence abounds of wrongdoing but only Congress can bring forth actions against a sitting President. I guess Congress have taken that advice on board.

Meanwhile, Ivanka and the guy Trump wishes was either his actual son or didnt exist(Hes conflicted, he likes him more than Donny Jr and Eric, but hes got Ivanka...Its a complex thing) are set to hold their 10 year celebration of convenience marriage at...

Camp David.

Interesting choice of location.

You have to love old Trumpie. When the PC Gestapo come storming in instead of falling in a heap and meekly submitting to their madness, he doubles down even further. He just will not comply with the Lefts warped sense of political correctness and their hatred is rabid because of it.

Also another fun fact, the Republican frat boys who "raided" the investigation proceedings like a bunch of entitled old white guys were literally protesting the rules put in place by...

(Checks notes)

Republican President George W Bush.

You have to love old Trumpie. When the PC Gestapo come storming in instead of falling in a heap and meekly submitting to their madness, he doubles down even further. He just will not comply with the Lefts warped sense of political correctness and their hatred is rabid because of it.

This has nothing to do with the Lefts warped sense of anything.

Trump is completely, physically and psychologically, incapable of accepting he is at fault for anything. Everything he does is perfect, everything he does is right. Anyone who disagrees is against America. Not him. America.

He is the modern version of what a dictator would be if any of us were alive back when dictators were able to easily take power.

For someone to have such difficulty taking fault and taking critisim to be in such a position of power is concerning, not just for Americans, but for EVERYONE.

But you continue screaming "Orange Man Bad Syndrome" or "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

We'll sit back at watch you defend a narcissist that would throw you under a bus if it meant someone paid him $5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should Clapper, Brennan, Comey be worried, I wonder who else?

This will be interesting and I believe NBC band NYT times broke the news. So much for fake media.

Love the avatar Mags.

"lol, lol which country of poor people can we bomb the shit out of next, lol, lol"

T

They are after John Brennan and co. They just want an investigation to be in process during the run up to the election.

GOP lawmakers met President Trump Thursday in a bid to save his presidency. The strategy will involve a greater effort to discredit key witnesses, and a more confrontational approach to the nuts and bolts of the Democratic inquiry process.

Republicans hope to present the impeachment process as partisan, unwarranted and an outrageous attempt to overthrow the results of a democratic election. The illegal investigation of the Trump campaign by the intelligence agencies plays into this.

To continue to get the white working class to vote against their interests, they need to con them into believing that there are still certain real advantages of whiteness.

I’m reminded of Lyndon Johnson here: said something like “convince the lowest white man he is better than the highest black man and he’ll empty his own pockets for you”.

When Nixon was boxed in at Watergate, he said "I just gave them a sword."

When Trump was boxed in at the Ukraine, he said "Say hello to my little friend."

When Nixon was boxed in at Watergate, he said "I just gave them a sword."

When Trump was boxed in at the Ukraine, he said "Say hello to my little friend."

LOL. Ahh right, we're still on Collusion. I assumed the crazies would had moved onto something else by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back