Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, who are you? Welcome to Bigfooty newbie.

Ironic your post was liked by CM86. He/she/it is your number 1 (only) fan.
How can Royces Hart be a newbie, when he's been here since 2007? You've only been here since 2012, so by your reckoning, are you a newer newbie? Who qualifies as a Bigfooty oldie? Also, are "newbies" not entitled to have any opinions?

I don't think he only has one fan, either. I enjoy his posts. So there are at least two of us. :) (And since I've been here a looong time, I guess my words carry extra weight.)

You ought to look a little bit deeper and find out how much Russian collusion their was, then get back to me, how many millions did they spend on ads, etc etc - no one really knows, when you find all that out then work out how much of a benefit it was to Trump.

Then admit that after a 3 year investigation there was no proof of Trump colluding with the Russians.

But we actually do have proof of the Democrats colluding with Russians

BTW colluding is not illegal.

Can you see what a circle jerk the Democrats have created here.

It's a nothing burger designed to do what you are doing.

Hey look over there!
The investigation was aimed at Trump’s campaign, not just the man himself. When a campaign manager owes millions to one of Putin’s inner circle, and offers to work for free for a presidential campaign, there’s valid grounds for investigating whether a foreign power was attempting to compromise a presidential candidate. This doesn’t necessarily mean Trump was criminally guilty, but it does make him a poor and ineffective leader.

Oh Rudy ...

Rudy Giuliani butt dials NBC reporter

"In the October phone call, with another unidentified individual, Giuliani spoke about 'Bahrain', referring to the kingdom of Bahrain where he has ties.

He asks if a 'Robert' is around, who the person he spoke with said he was in Turkey.

'The problem is we need some money,' Giuliani is heard saying. 'We need a few hundred thousand.'
"

After which, according to other reports, there was nine seconds of silence ... :think:

If he is removed from office, (cue comments to the effect that it’ll never happen), he’ll seem safe until suddenly he’s not.

Public opinion will decide this and we are bang in the middle of the period that determines what next

Yep, these kind of massive events happen very slowly, then very quickly.

Shocking that the population that struggles with rational thought and logical reasoning is showing its support to a narcissistic conman.
What’s more interesting is losing nearly 10 points in approval on Rasmussen over the last fortnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What could be the similar trigger this time? The last week hasn't been good for Trump on a number of fronts. The Bill Taylor testimony appears to be particularly damning, both for Trump and for some previous witnesses whose testimony he contradicted, such as Sondland. Giuliani is looking like he is under a lot of pressure, a bunch of his associates have already been arrested. This is starting to threaten people who were acting on direct instructions from Trump. If people like that start to flip, the whole house of cards comes tumbling down pretty quickly.

Bolton apparently in discussions to give a deposition.

Bolton can put the first knife in his back.

This is about the Republican establishment getting their party back or losing it forever to the Matt Gaetz's of the world.

What’s more interesting is losing nearly 10 points in approval on Rasmussen over the last fortnight.

Oh, thats a fake poll now.

Im sure Trump will confirm shortly that the Rasmussen is now a mainstream Fake News tool to use against him. He'll make his own poll shortly.

Donald Trump Allegedly Hid Behind a Tapestry to Grope a Woman at Mar-a-Lago in the Early 2000s
In an exclusive excerpt from All the President’s Women, Karen Johnson, one of 43 women with new allegations against the president, tells her story.

Karen Johnson spoke publicly about the events of that night for the first time in an interview with us.

“When he says that thing, ‘Grab them in the pussy,’ that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that’s where he grabbed me—he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in,” she told us.

Johnson said she was at Trump’s Palm Beach estate that night with her husband, who was suffering from multiple sclerosis, and another relative. The family visited the seaside club regularly; Johnson and her husband had even held their wedding reception there a few years earlier. Trump, whom she didn’t know before her wedding, had “chased some of my bridesmaids around,” said Johnson, but he had been “nice” to her.

At the New Year’s Eve party, Johnson, wearing a black Versace dress, danced with her friends. Shortly after glittering balloons fell from the ceiling at the stroke of midnight, her husband said he wasn’t feeling well and the relative was ready to go. Johnson decided to make a quick trip to the restroom before they headed home. “I hadn’t seen [Trump] that whole entire night,” said Johnson, who was in her late thirties at the time. “I was just walking to the bathroom. I was grabbed and pulled behind a tapestry, and it was him. And I’m a tall girl and I had six-inch heels on, and I still remember looking up at him. And he’s strong, and he just kissed me,” she recounted to us. “I was so scared because of who he was... I don’t even know where it came from. I didn’t have a say in the matter.”

DONALD TRUMP.jpg

Shocking that the population that struggles with rational thought and logical reasoning is showing its support to a narcissistic conman.

They're really messing up the 'thou shalt not worship false idols' bit.

Im sure he was just kidding around when he did it!

Come on guys, get a sense of humour! The guy only gropes as a joke!

So touchy!

It's just locker room sexual assault. It doesn’t mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back