Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolff like fox (and cnn) understand there is a market for his trade and goes for it.

absolutely agree - it’s more beneficial to quote the onion than this bloke.
In saying that the amount of books that have come out on the Trump Presidency for and against by journos or former employees is phenomenal. Everywere you go it's "oh by the way order my book etc"

Most MSM channel expert/analyst etc starts with advertising their books.
Everyone is making money out of the last 3 years of the Trump Presidency.

Some of them would be great reads depending on what interest each person have.

Last edited:
In saying that the amount of books that have come out on the Trump Presidency for and against by journos or former employees phenomenal. Everywere you go it's "oh by the way order my book etc"

Everyone is making money out of the last 3 years of the Trump Presidency.

Some of them would be great reads depending on what interest each person have.
Absolutely - the reception yo the trump presidency is so binary that it almost impossible not to make money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its interesting how little people like you and WA ROO slag men like Mueller,
I called out someone that was supposed to be running a wich hunt to overturn tbe 2016 election
You have bitched about this repeatedly
True since Mueller proved by his testimony to Congress he was just the figurehead for the Clintonistas like Strzok
But his name is on the failed coup attempt
Like Schiff's will be on tbe current attempt to rewrite 2016

I called out someone that was supposed to be running a wich hunt to overturn tbe 2016 election
You have bitched about this repeatedly
True since Mueller proved by his testimony to Congress he was just the figurehead for the Clintonistas like Strzok
But his name is on the failed coup attempt
Like Schiff's will be on tbe current attempt to rewrite 2016
Mueller was a man doing a job asked of him. Outside of what he was doing, the left concocted an image of the saviour of their cause whilst equally the right painted him as a boogie man to deprive them of their democratic spoils. He did the job and delivered what was asked - but he remains the figment of hostility on both sides. Poor bastard.

What is this obsession with "overturning" the election? Just because Trump won doesnt mean he is immune for 4 years. He is still able to be impeached, its why impeachment is a thing.
The decision to impeach Trump was made before he was sworn in
All the "investigations" are just fishing for an excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back