Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump is the man. People who hate the greats have tall poppy syndrome

Like, I realise you're a troll and particularly stupid, possibly suffering some sort of acquired injury as a result of a dare you did when you were 22 after drinking the best part of a slab of Woodstocks.

But John Kelly is a Marine general. From the Southside of Boston. He hitched across America when he was 16, then joined the Merchant Marine, then went to Vietnam. He led the punch through Baghdad to Tikrit and the Sunni Triangle in 2003.

Donald Trump is a big fat coward who squibbed Vietnam and has to sack people over social media.

It wouldn't be a fight if Trump ever, perhaps high on his prescription speed, actually tried to throw him anywhere, Kelly could beat him to death with about three minutes, with fists and boots.

Its interesting how little people like you and WA ROO slag men like Kelly and Mueller, who actually fought for their country, real blood and guts stuff, front like combat, to defend someone like Trump.

It says a lot about who you are as people.

I'm no fan of the US imperial war machine, but I respect the hell out of those people who have fought front line combat, especially US Marines.

I've spent some time with Marines, getting pissed mostly, they're good folks.

Just another Deep State Democrats Never Trumper - who donated a million bucks to his inauguration and he appointed.

Folks suddenly working out which side of this they want to be on.

Geez, Kelly is a former marine who still looks “match fit” for a 69 year old. He’s 6”2ish. A fist fight with Trump would end quickly and badly for one of them. Probably the bloke who’s combat experience includes scripted guest appearances on WWF and doctored videos of Colin Firth movies.

In Siege, the Wolff follow up to Fire and Fire, he recounts being told by a gleeful leaker (probaly McMaster or Tillerson) a scene where one of the kids, Don Jnr or Kushner, gets into a serious debate in the White House with Kelly over a foreign policy issue.

The kid is taking a hard hawkish line and Kelly is arguing restraint, Trump, who loves this stuff, lets them keep arguing, it gets heated.

Finally the kid makes a comment that suggests Kelly is weak or soft for not wanting to invade Iran or whatever bullshit they're discussing.

Kelly gets up, takes off his jacket and says "Come on, let's thrown down here, right now, you got what, 30 years on me, you should be able to take this old soft man".

The silence goes for what seems like hours, dacks are suitably shat, and Kelly stalks out of the room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given his last weekend dead cat was selling out the Kurds, he's got an increasingly high bar to meet.

He's actually had Hillary arrested? Possibly releasing proof of aliens?

GreatBradScott

Let me guess, making up bullshit about the China trade deal because they've bought a bunch of futures for tomorrow morning and want one last payday before it all goes to shit?
No, he took a dump and it came out looking like Jesus so he's now the next pope.

In Siege, the Wolff follow up to Fire and Fire, he recounts being told by a gleeful leaker (probaly McMaster or Tillerson) a scene where one of the kids, Don Jnr or Kushner, gets into a serious debate in the White House with Kelly over a foreign policy issue.

The kid is taking a hard hawkish line and Kelly is arguing restraint, Trump, who loves this stuff, lets them keep arguing, it gets heated.

Finally the kid makes a comment that suggests Kelly is weak or soft for not wanting to invade Iran or whatever bullshit they're discussing.

Kelly gets up, takes off his jacket and says "Come on, let's thrown down here, right now, you got what, 30 years on me, you should be able to take this old soft man".

The silence goes for what seems like hours, dacks are suitably shat, and Kelly stalks out of the room.

Sounds like an individual 1 jr story if I had to guess

Like, I realise you're a troll and particularly stupid, possibly suffering some sort of acquired injury as a result of a dare you did when you were 22 after drinking the best part of a slab of Woodstocks.

But John Kelly is a Marine general. From the Southside of Boston. He hitched across America when he was 16, then joined the Merchant Marine, then went to Vietnam. He led the punch through Baghdad to Tikrit and the Sunni Triangle in 2003.

Donald Trump is a big fat coward who squibbed Vietnam and has to sack people over social media.

It wouldn't be a fight if Trump ever, perhaps high on his prescription speed, actually tried to throw him anywhere, Kelly could beat him to death with about three minutes, with fists and boots.

Its interesting how little people like you and WA ROO slag men like Kelly and Mueller, who actually fought for their country, real blood and guts stuff, front like combat, to defend someone like Trump.

It says a lot about who you are as people.

I'm no fan of the US imperial war machine, but I respect the hell out of those people who have fought front line combat, especially US Marines.

I've spent some time with Marines, getting pissed mostly, they're good folks.

The logic of the anti-Trumper.
First throw some personal attacks at a Trump supporter blaming alcohol poisoning and then conclude your argument qualifying your position with "getting pissed mostly".
Then attack the Commander in Chief for being a coward when talking about respect for Marines.

I don't think any person who wants to run for the job of US president can truly be called a coward.

The logic of the anti-Trumper.
First throw some personal attacks at a Trump supporter blaming alcohol poisoning and then conclude your argument qualifying your position with "getting pissed mostly".
Then attack the Commander in Chief for being a coward when talking about respect for Marines.

I don't think any person who wants to run for the job of US president can truly be called a coward.
A reasonable a logical post...

If you ignore everything about the post you replied to...

Struth, this is what the desperate Trump haters have had to come back around to?
Funny how this Johnson accuser has very specific details, yet it was sometime in the 2000's. Really? Why don't they state what year?

So, what is it, 200 accusers and not one prosecution. So much for innocent until proven guilty, but that's all you've got.
It's been nearly 3 years of false accusations, fake news, witch hunts and still nothing.
At what point do you stop and ask yourself ... I'm being taken for a ride here.
Human memory doesn’t work like a database. Simple as that.

Even CNN question what Wolff puts in his books.
Referencing anything this author produces does little for any argument.

Even CNN question what Wolff puts in his books.
Referencing anything this author produces does little for any argument.
Wolff like fox (and cnn) understand there is a market for his trade and goes for it.

absolutely agree - it’s more beneficial to quote the onion than this bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back