Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this obsession with "overturning" the election? Just because Trump won doesnt mean he is immune for 4 years. He is still able to be impeached, its why impeachment is a thing.
Framing it as an attack on democracy instead of the normal workings of democracy.

The decision to impeach Trump was made before he was sworn in
All the "investigations" are just fishing for an excuse

Or, just maybe, the Democrats are doing what the Republicans do, and ensuring there is some accountability of a president that has proven to be divisive?

Or, just maybe, the Democrats are doing what the Republicans do, and ensuring there is some accountability of a president that has proven to be divisive?
Nah
He committed the ultimate crime of winning when he wasn't allowed to
For that he must be destroyed
Everything the DNC and it's minions in the MSM have done since then all goes back to November 2016

The decision to impeach Trump was made before he was sworn in
All the "investigations" are just fishing for an excuse
Stupid of Trump to give them so many “excuses”.

Just a coincidence
Don't forget Trump's sister when mentioning the corrupt family.

President Trump’s older sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, has retired as a federal appellate judge, ending an investigation into whether she violated judicial conduct rules by participating in fraudulent tax schemes with her siblings.

The Trumps = Corruption. Whether it be his early days in bed with the US Mafia ,his tax dodging, working on behalf of foreign governments eg Russia, he's always been a lying crook and everyone knows that. This doesn't worry the Republicans though, anything for a vote as they say in crooked politics.

Don't forget Trump's sister when mentioning the corrupt family.

President Trump’s older sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, has retired as a federal appellate judge, ending an investigation into whether she violated judicial conduct rules by participating in fraudulent tax schemes with her siblings.
Surely a coincidence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I called out someone that was supposed to be running a wich hunt to overturn tbe 2016 election
You have bitched about this repeatedly
True since Mueller proved by his testimony to Congress he was just the figurehead for the Clintonistas like Strzok
But his name is on the failed coup attempt
Like Schiff's will be on tbe current attempt to rewrite 2016
Speaking of Strok.....totall recap of the Flynn case.

CNN Interview with the stuttering Clapper my favorite.

Last edited:
How,would you fare if they did a 2 and a half year investigation into everything you have said or done
How would you feel if your President was selling your country out to other çountries? When in the US did it become ok for countries like Russia to help win elections, The new President owes them something back.Can you see why this is corrupt and Anti-American.
These Republicans that fly their US flags proudly , carry guns and talk nationalism ect are a hypocrotical joke as they're happy with how Russia elected Trump.

Speaking of Strok.....totall recap of the Flynn case.
You're quoting from an alt-right publication that's been banned from facebook.Why even bother posting that?

Like, I realise you're a troll and particularly stupid, possibly suffering some sort of acquired injury as a result of a dare you did when you were 22 after drinking the best part of a slab of Woodstocks.

But John Kelly is a Marine general. From the Southside of Boston. He hitched across America when he was 16, then joined the Merchant Marine, then went to Vietnam. He led the punch through Baghdad to Tikrit and the Sunni Triangle in 2003.

Donald Trump is a big fat coward who squibbed Vietnam and has to sack people over social media.

It wouldn't be a fight if Trump ever, perhaps high on his prescription speed, actually tried to throw him anywhere, Kelly could beat him to death with about three minutes, with fists and boots.

Its interesting how little people like you and WA ROO slag men like Kelly and Mueller, who actually fought for their country, real blood and guts stuff, front like combat, to defend someone like Trump.

It says a lot about who you are as people.

I'm no fan of the US imperial war machine, but I respect the hell out of those people who have fought front line combat, especially US Marines.

I've spent some time with Marines, getting pissed mostly, they're good folks.
Keep up the fight of loser internet hero. Congrats.

Ok tell me about your marine experience and I’ll tell you mine champ. Let’s see what you know.

Nah
He committed the ultimate crime of winning when he wasn't allowed to
For that he must be destroyed
Everything the DNC and it's minions in the MSM have done since then all goes back to November 2016

I cant help but feel if this was reversed and it was someone like, say, Obama getting investigated by the Republicans that you'd be all for keeping the president in check.

Must be something to do with the demographic you inhibit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back