Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, if the Republicans are so confident the impeachment process is going to fail due to lack of evidence...why not just let it happen?
Yawn. We heard this logic all throughout Muellers witch hunt. "If he has nothing to hide, he should surely welcome investigators prying through his whole life and creating perjury traps etc".

They gotta nip this shit in the bud man.

Yawn. We heard this logic all throughout Muellers witch hunt. "If he has nothing to hide, he should surely welcome investigators prying through his whole life and creating perjury traps etc".

They gotta nip this shit in the bud man.

The thing that amazes me about the whole Russian collusion hoax investigation is that is was limited to only include Trump's election team, no other collusion was allowed to be investigated.

The reasons are obvious but noone with TDS and that includes many on this board can see why.

Unable to think for themselves it appears.

Collingwood mentality rearing its ugly head, there is a fair bit of truth in the old comedy routine by Keiran Butler "collingwood ruined my life"

Spills over into all facets of people's life.

You can go over useless figures and ifs' buts and maybes.

But Like the Democrats Collingwood lost!.

BTW LWNJ are the ones running the bigs scams ATM.

You are really way off beam now. getting nasty & extreme when all I did was reply to a post with simple figures. Nek ting you go stupid.

Mate you're trying way too hard to get a bite. Either that or you are part of that $500mil cost per day of mental health problems in this country.

Try slowing your breathing.

So there was collusion?

Interesting.

Can you give more depth to your point? As you've repeated it a couple of times now.

Attempt to read with open mind, it may answer some questions.

It is weird, how the investigation just limited itself to just Trump's team, actually it is not, because it was a set up, scam and soft coup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are really way off beam now. getting nasty & extreme when all I did was reply to a post with simple figures. Nek ting you go stupid.

Mate you're trying way too hard to get a bite. Either that or you are part of that $500mil cost per day of mental health problems in this country.

Try slowing your breathing.

I am getting nasty now ?.

OK

Attempt to read with open mind, it may answer some questions.

It is weird, how the investigation just limited itself to just Trump's team, actually it is not, because it was a set up, scam and soft coup.
Is that a blog? TheFederalist.
Why did you link me to a blog that you've posted a few times.

I skimmed the blog, and couldn't see evidence that "no other collusion was allowed to be investigated".

Can you quote the passage and the evidence please?

I skimmed the blog, and couldn't see evidence that "no other collusion was allowed to be investigated".

I may have posted it a few times, doesn't mean you have read it or seen it.

If you can't make heads or tails of it, move on because i can't help you.

The actual investigation by Mueller was just limited to the Trump 2016 team, the document is linked on this thread.

The actual investigation by Mueller was just limited to the Trump 2016 team, the document is linked on this thread.

Any reason Trump hasnt opened an investigation into Russian Collusion to have Hillary win?

1572590062150.png

Smart people may be able to work out why it is limited to just Donald Trump, because if they were 'really' concerned they may widen the scope, such a obvious hit job.

View attachment 773147

Smart people may be able to work out why it is limited to just Donald Trump, because if they were 'really' concerned they may widen the scope, such a obvious hit job.
hitjob (plural hitjobs)
  1. (slang) A hit: a premeditated murder for criminal or political purposes.quotations ▼

Someone wanting to assassinate trump ?
Who

I asked you to go into more detail about something you'd said a few times.
You posted a link to a blog that didn't seem to say what you claimed.

I asked you to quote the part that did support what you claimed, and the evidence.
For some crazy reason... you can't do that.

According to wiki.
And there was this.

In early May 2019, more than 1,000 former federal prosecutors who had served under both Republican and Democratic administrations published a statement entitled "Statement by Former Federal Prosecutors" on Medium. They declared:

The former prosecutors found three types of acts described in the Mueller Report which "satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge":

But you want to ignore that, and go with Ben Domenech
Domenech was involved in a journalism scandal that resulted in the removal of his work from The Washington Examiner and The Huffington Post when it was disclosed that Domenech received $36,000 from Joshua Trevino, a conservative pundit and lobbyist, to write favorable opinion pieces about the government of Malaysia without disclosing the relationship. The payments came to light when Trevino registered as a foreign agent of the Malaysian government, and disclosed that Domenech was one of several young conservative writers who wrote articles favorable to the Malaysian regime to bolster its image in conservative media.​

I don't believe so, however...

"Pelosi said that the six congressional committees currently investigating potential impeachable offenses by Trump would continue to do so. Based on their findings, the judiciary committee could draft and approve articles of impeachment against Trump, which then would go to the House floor for a vote. If the articles are passed, the Senate will hold a trial on the matter, with a two-thirds majority required to convict and remove the president.
As things stand,Trump’s removal from office would thus require the partisan defection of about 20 Republican senators."
Shame that most of these Republicans will never look at the evidence and just vote with the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back