Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as it's hard to refute that the Biden 'extortion' claim is also an oft repeated talking point. I'd argue it easily gets more mentions than the response referencing foreign policy, which may go some way to explaining why you blokes keep wheeling it out as some indicator of impropriety.

So, you're simply guilty of the very thing you accused me of. Self ownage, as I said.

"The facts you reference are little more than the msm quoting and supporting the DNC anti Trump narrative"

Kellyanne is that you? Have a think about that sentence and see if you can identify the flaw in your reasoning, lol. In the spirit of brevity I've bolded the pertinent part.

Can't recall discussing the Steele dossier in any detail and it has sweet FA to do with the current Ukraine/impeachment discussion.
Have I got it right
You just attested that Biden’s extortion is mentioned by the media as often as Trump’s?

This claim is patently absurd. It’s like you discovered your inner Trump troll and just let it rip. Be careful, next you will start rabbiting on about Mexicans.

Have I got it right
You just attested that Biden’s extortion is mentioned by the media as often as Trump’s?

This claim is patently absurd. It’s like you discovered your inner Trump troll and just let it rip. Be careful, next you will start rabbiting on about Mexicans.
No, I think he was saying that it's NOT mentioned by the media to refute the suggestion that he is simply recycling media talking points.

Have I got it right

Hint: it doesn't have to be on CNN to be a 'talking point'. Quite a few in this thread obviously get some of their news from Donnie's twitter, for example. Take the microcosm of this thread - how many times has that Biden video been posted, or his actions offered as an example of double standards? The 'foreign policy' rationale is invariably only offered as a response, as is the case here.

Good to see you've accepted the hypocrisy of your statement nonetheless, and also hopefully realised that you yourself acknowledge the foreign policy rationale for Biden's actions is factual :thumbsu:

Last edited:
I have come to terms this impeachment is a waste of money and time.
Why so you may ask?
If it goes to a trial there is no way that 20 odd Republicans will vote in favor of Trumps removal it just will not happen.
This will clear the road or block it for Trump and the Republican party in the 2020 Elections.
Interesting times.

I have come to terms this impeachment is a waste of money and time.
Why so you may ask?
If it goes to a trial there is no way that 20 odd Republicans will vote in favor of Trumps removal it just will not happen.
This will clear the road or block it for Trump and the Republican party in the 2020 Elections.
Interesting times.
And if, say, 15 were for it and 5 against there is no way the 15 would vote for it. Trump would be left standing and they'd all become targets.

Terrible story about Kayla Mueller who is assumed killed by ISIS. The article details the indifference to the families plight by the Obama administration as they tried desperately to learn the fate of their loved one amongst revelations she might still be alive, this in direct contrast to that terrible bastard Trump who rang the families personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this shit?

Quotes from the article;

"Increasingly frustrated by the Obama administration’s lack of engagement with them and with government officials’ insistence that they were doing everything to save their child — a claim they say was repeatedly undercut by what they later identified as missed opportunities to negotiate her release — the Muellers began their own, private effort to find their daughter, or else her remains, partnering with Mr. Soufan."

"On the morning after the raid that resulted in the death of Mr. al-Baghdadi, President Trump called the four families of the Americans killed in Syria by ISIS. He promised the Muellers during a conversation of about 20 minutes that he would help find out what happened to Ms. Mueller."

Seems to demonstrate a clear difference in the Obama/Trump approaches

Great selective memory
Had mueller had the cahunas to interview him , Trump would have been cooked
We still don't know what is in the redacted sections especially those that affect ongoing cases which the Stone hearing may be one of them. Also don't forget it was Barr (Trump's B buddy) that redacted all the sections.

Never the less I imagine it is all there and after he leaves, he can still be charged with perjury I believe.

Hint: it doesn't have to be on CNN to be a 'talking point'. Quite a few in this thread obviously get some of their news from Donnie's twitter, for example. Take the microcosm of this thread - how many times has that Biden video been posted, or his actions offered as an example of double standards? The 'foreign policy' rationale is invariably only offered as a response, as is the case here.

Good to see you've accepted the hypocrisy of your statement nonetheless, and also hopefully realised that you yourself acknowledge the foreign policy rationale for Biden's actions is factual :thumbsu:
The USA doesn’t torture was also believed to be factual
People like to use the word facts or factual very loosely.
Personally I see it an ellipses ...

Kinda, moreso that I suspect yebiga 's definition of talking points in this case is limited to news orgs, and news orgs that skew left at that
Unless you deliberately search for alternatives - all our traditional news services echo the self same constructs
Which align fully with yours.
So I’m left with two possibilities - you are someone very close to you has enormous editoriaL powers across the entire globe or your mind is in some kind beehive state or ...

Terrible story about Kayla Mueller who is assumed killed by ISIS. The article details the indifference to the families plight by the Obama administration as they tried desperately to learn the fate of their loved one amongst revelations she might still be alive, this in direct contrast to that terrible bastard Trump who rang the families personally.

Might explain Trump not liking Mueller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back