Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't get why this is so hard to process.

Yes, he was comfortable bragging about it because in withholding the aid to get rid of the prosecutor, he was enacting official US foreign policy.

Yes Im sure thats why his useless son got paid $50ka month.

Small beer anyway compared to Clinton and Uranium One

Its legit mind blowing this is still brought up as an argument against him.

Yes how dare anyone accuse anyone other than Trump of corruption.

NB is he still litterally HITLER?

Did you read Fear? Trump's campaign was stalled and rudderless, and Jared and Ivanka were on holiday on a yacht in Croatia with Wendy Deng.

Imagine how much he would have flogged Hilary by if he had made an effort.

Meanwhile deep down the rabbit hole.

Hillary Clinton has said she is "under enormous pressure" to challenge US President Donald Trump in next year's White House election.

I will certainly tell you, I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.

Oh i know you are here for laughs as am i but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt you are more honest than most at times when it comes to Trump.......but you keep fighting the good fight i look forward to Collusion hoax 3 in 2021 when Stretch and your good self sell us more of that snake oil. :p
We’ll keep trying to sell you the truth, for as long as our perseverance holds out, but you’re some pretty tough customers in here. You really don’t want to buy it.

You know the old saying that perception is reality. In the eyes of the family Obama failed them while Trump reached out.
After how many years in office?

Perhaps Trump’s people made the call after it was safe to start talking about it?

Have I got it right
You just attested that Biden’s extortion is mentioned by the media as often as Trump’s?

This claim is patently absurd. It’s like you discovered your inner Trump troll and just let it rip. Be careful, next you will start rabbiting on about Mexicans.
Not how I interpreted that post/those words.

Interesting.

Bad faith ‘interpretation’ on your behalf, or lack of comprehension skills?

The former would be my guess, but I don’t know...

Quotes from the article;

"Increasingly frustrated by the Obama administration’s lack of engagement with them and with government officials’ insistence that they were doing everything to save their child — a claim they say was repeatedly undercut by what they later identified as missed opportunities to negotiate her release — the Muellers began their own, private effort to find their daughter, or else her remains, partnering with Mr. Soufan."

"On the morning after the raid that resulted in the death of Mr. al-Baghdadi, President Trump called the four families of the Americans killed in Syria by ISIS. He promised the Muellers during a conversation of about 20 minutes that he would help find out what happened to Ms. Mueller."

Seems to demonstrate a clear difference in the Obama/Trump approaches
Lol, yeah that Obama, he was an arseh*le wasn’t he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back