Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence points entirely that the Russians helped Clinton in every way. Sadly she and her team were so hopeless she couldn’t be helped.

What evidence is that? Because the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee's report says very clearly that the Russians were working to help get Trump elected.

The evidence points entirely that the Russians helped Clinton in every way. Sadly she and her team were so hopeless she couldn’t be helped.

Plenty of evidence the Ukranians helped Clinton in the 2016 election.

3 year investigation ?, you can bet your bottom $ that you would not have heard about this let alone see it investigated had Hillary got the top job.

Did she or did she not sign of on selling the Russians 20% of America's uranium as Secretary of State ?.

Why did she do this?

So did Mueller as FBI director at the time, he also signed off on it.

The sale of Uranium One to Rosatom was signed off by all the members of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, which included the State Department, though not Clinton herself. Instead, State was represented by Jose Fernandez, the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs. He has said that Clinton was not personally involved in the decision.

What was actually sold? A uranium mining company which owned mines that equal about 20% of US uranium production capacity, though in practice was producing about 11%.

The uranium this company mines stays in the US. There is no export license of that uranium to Russia.

So, when you ask me if Clinton signed off on selling the Russians 20% of America's uranium, I feel like there are significant issues with just about every part of your sentence.

As to why this decision was made, I don't know. Probably because it was not deemed to be a national security threat by CFIUS.

If you are playing this conspiracy theory the whole way then you are probably going to come up with some links to Clinton Foundation donations (donations made before Clinton was Secreatary of State by someone who no longer had a stake in the uranium company). I'm happy to acknowledge a whole host of issues when it comes to the Clinton Foundation, its donors, paying for access, etc. In this case, though, it seems like you are clutching at straws. There have been a bunch of investigations of this which haven't turned up anything.

Do you know what isn't a conspiracy theory? That Russian intelligence agencies were working to promote Trump for President.

Last edited:
Then it must be true!, if it is Republican lead!

What about Ukraine helping Hillary- is that a lie or true ?.

Where is that investigation?.
Why would the Republicans author a report saying that the Russians helped them get elected if it wasn't true?

What evidence is that? Because the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee's report says very clearly that the Russians were working to help get Trump elected.
This is the chap that believes, like The Da Vinci Code, Jon Ronson’s The Men That Stare At Goats to be non-fiction.

“In 1979 a secret unit was established by the most gifted minds within the U.S. Army. Defying all known accepted military practice -- and indeed, the laws of physics -- they believed that a soldier could adopt a cloak of invisibility, pass cleanly through walls, and, perhaps most chillingly, kill goats just by staring at them’. - Conspiracy theory meets Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Last edited:
The sale of Uranium One to Rosatom was signed off by all the members of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, which included the State Department, though not Clinton herself. Instead, State was represented by Jose Fernandez, the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs. He has said that Clinton was not personally involved in the decision.

What was actually sold? A uranium mining company which owned mines that equal about 20% of US uranium production capacity, though in practice was producing about 11%.

The uranium this company mines stays in the US. There is no export license of that uranium to Russia.

So, when you ask me if Clinton signed off on selling the Russians 20% of America's uranium, I feel like there are significant issues with just about every part of your sentence.

As to why this decision was made, I don't know. Probably because it was not deemed to be a national security threat by CFIUS.

If you are playing this conspiracy theory the whole way then you are probably going to come up with some links to Clinton Foundation donations (donations made before Clinton was Secreatary of State by someone who no longer had a stake in the uranium company). I'm happy to acknowledge a whole host of issues when it comes to the Clinton Foundation, its donors, paying for access, etc. In this case, though, it seems like you are clutching at straws. There have been a bunch of investigations of this which haven't turned up anything.

Do you know what isn't a conspiracy theory? That Russian intelligence agencies were working to promote Trump for President.

Roberto,

You claim i am clutching at straws and repeating conspiracies, but you are just lapping up verbatim what you read on the internet justifying the sale, you are just repeating the official line.

You need/want to believe that's all true!- i don't, its defies any sort of logic.

Do you even know what uranium is used for ?.

It's such a big lie in plain sight it must not be a lie.

Right

Roberto,

You claim i am clutching at straws and repeating conspiracies, but you are just lapping up verbatim what you read on the internet justifying the sale, you are just repeating the official line.

You need/want to believe that's all true!- i don't, its defies any sort of logic.

Do you even know what uranium is used for ?.

It's such a big lie in plain sight it must not be a lie.

Right

Didn't believe it was possible but you've played that retort even worse than your team capitulated to the Tiges :(

Nah, just stock standard for a failed candidate

People have very short memories here

She a bit further gone.

It won't be Hilary but Bloomberg or Starbucks are waiting on the wings.

Current group are unelectable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how many conservative votes were lost in the 2016 US election by social media deplatforming and shadow banning conservatives.

She a bit further gone.

It won't be Hilary but Bloomberg or Starbucks are waiting on the wings.

Current group are unelectable

hardly

turnbull, abbott, rudd, latham, hewson, peacock all couldn't shut up from criticising their own after they were bitch slapped

in the usa romney, mccain, kerry, gore were all just as bad

reality is you go from being the centre of the universe in a campaign/as leader to being completely irrelevant afterwards, and a lot of peeps stuggle to accept that

I was going to make a similar post.

The mining company, Uranium One, was originally based in South Africa, but merged in 2007 with Canada-based UrAsia Energy. Shareholders there retained a controlling interest until 2010, when Russia’s nuclear agency, Rosatom, completed purchase of a 51% stake. Hillary Clinton played a part in the transaction insofar as it involved the transfer of ownership of a material deemed important to national security — uranium, amounting to one-fifth of U.S. reserves (a fraction re-estimated by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) at closer to one-tenth of the United States’ uranium production capacity in 2017) — thus requiring the approval of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), on which the U.S. Secretary of State sits.​
Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating proposed foreign acquisitions for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can.
All nine federal agencies were required to approve the Uranium One transaction before it could go forward. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton “never intervened” in committee matters. Clinton herself has said she wasn’t personally involved.​

A mining company based in South Africa owned the rights to it. They merged and sold until Rosatom purchased a 51% stake. It wasn't blocked by CFIUS.
And from that we somehow get... 'Hillary sold Russia 20% or America's Uranium'...

Meanwhile here is an article from two years ago, that I don't think anyone has ever talked about.

SHANGHAI -- A man investigating working conditions at a Chinese company that produces Ivanka Trump-brand shoes has been arrested and two others are missing.

CBS News confirmed through China Labor Watch that the three men working for them investigating labor conditions at a Chinese company that also produces Ivanka Trump shoes have disappeared.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/men-in...hina-factory-missing-arrested-advocacy-group/

Dan Rather
@DanRather

I believe the Trump Presidency will not only be remembered for its outrages but as a time when millions of Americans woke from a slumber of apathy and acquiescence to reclaim the ideals of the nation.
What a joke.
What have we learnt about these maverick politicians in Australia, like Pauline Hanson or Donald Trump?
That they are Pied Pipers who always seem to lead their followers down blind alleys and who never deliver on their grand schemes.
Pauline Hanson?
Last seen hiding from her own constituents at their National conference :p

Clinton may not have even directly participated in the decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton “never intervened” in committee matters. Clinton herself has said she wasn’t personally involved.

LOL

Must be true then because Clinton said so.

Bills 500k speech in Russia to bankers involved in funding the Uranium buy must have been very very good.

What a joke.
What have we learnt about these maverick politicians in Australia, like Pauline Hanson or Donald Trump?
That they are Pied Pipers who always seem to lead their followers down blind alleys and who never deliver on their grand schemes.
Pauline Hanson?
Last seen hiding from her own constituents at their National conference :p

Once the intelligence community said it was Russian interference they all fell in line six ways from Sunday.
The evidence however is glaring. Hillary’s campaign is openly paying for Russian intelligence on Trump with the Steele dossier. She has a long history with Putin.

The fact so few Russians are accused of helping Trump tells they were working hard against him. All those attempts to set him up with various meetings at Trump tower where the Russian lawyer flies in from Moscow meets straight to Trump tower.
The same Russian lawyer who attended numerous cocktail parties with the Clinton’s

It’s evident
Why on earth would Putin want an unpredictable Trump when he could have a Bought and Sold Hillary ?

Once the intelligence community said it was Russian interference they all fell in line six ways from Sunday.
The evidence however is glaring. Hillary’s campaign is openly paying for Russian intelligence on Trump with the Steele dossier. She has a long history with Putin.

The fact so few Russians are accused of helping Trump tells they were working hard against him. All those attempts to set him up with various meetings at Trump tower where the Russian lawyer flies in from Moscow meets straight to Trump tower.
The same Russian lawyer who attended numerous cocktail parties with the Clinton’s

It’s evident
Why on earth would Putin want an unpredictable Trump when he could have a Bought and Sold Hillary ?

what do you expect, they have severe TDS bought and paid for by the left leaning Clinton MSM

typical Clinton - accuse others of what you are doing yourself, its a constant with her.

I wonder how many conservative votes were lost in the 2016 US election by social media deplatforming and shadow banning conservatives.

Eleventy trillion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back