Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had any class he would not have accepted the award (same case with Goodes and AOTY).

I will let the captain of the Fighting Furies reply to this

tenor.gif

yep, he didn't. you can put the tin foil hat away

When former President Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, he didn’t keep the approximately US$1.4 million, converted from Swedish currency, that came with it. Instead the Nobel Prize Foundation transferred the money directly to Fisher House, a nonprofit that houses families of wounded veterans while their loved ones get medical care, the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund and eight other charities.
Under the tax code, that action meant the prize money didn’t count as income. The Internal Revenue Code provision that authorizes this special treatment is section 74, which governs taxation of prizes and awards.

Again the decent folk have to take the time and effort to dispel bullshit posted by the ‘village idiots’.

Again the decent folk have to take the time and effort to dispel bullshit posted by the ‘village idiots’.
It’s one unsupportable claim after another, but some just come back again and again with not a skerrick of shame or contrition. Never drop the con.

It’s one unsupportable claim after another, but some just come back again and again with not a skerrick of shame or contrition. Never drop the con.

I agree you just won't let the "very fine people" myth die. Very frustrating to continue to hear this lie perpetuated by the "decent folk"

Odd how none of them discussing the result in Kentucky.

Really? Every person of sound mind should be shocked by this.

Shocked by cartel violence in Mexico?

Nah.

Appalled by what happened to those poor people?

Of course.

aaaahhh....that'd be that former Greens anti-Nuclear advocate who couldn't get the job done there, who then sold his soul to the Labour Party to sate his thirst for influence and power...and completely f***ed that up in a monumental fashion....who is now a Green again and flogging the same old songs??

That Peter?

And yeah...MO made some awesome music...Garrett's just a dickhead.
My fave Oils song wasn't even political Wedding Cake Island would have done the Shads proud.

It makes more sense GuruJane the Smith interview chronology than the more rudimentary position on the Mook Podesta HRC RussiaGATE revisionism written in SHATTERED
The Clintons were in deep with the CIA, rank and file FBI however were indifferent if not hostile, the DC director strata of both agencies may have had cordial terms
So Podesta and Mook had a playbook ready to rollout when they lose the JohnHewson unlosable election. Epoch Times is a decent source, more cerebral BUTnotbymuch to AilesMurdoch Fox. The American Fourth Estate sooooo mediocre* if mediocrequamediocre not an absolute and could combine with amplifier.

Impeachment go the way of Ken Starr and Lewinsky went down [sic] in flames *
this only serves DT's reelection campaign 🙈and psychoanalysts remittances and the American Psychiatric Association DSM V inaugural entry for Trump Derangement Syndrome ✌
DSMIV
Diagnostic Statistical Manual Five
#fellatio
#misogyny
#Poe's_law

View attachment 775470
have you read the codevilla tapes?

researching now.
I mean, no, not aware,
but now scouring to answer my puzzlement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thnx #IFRE
good reading at end, whole thing actually, but the #HRC stuff;
BleachBit innit

The election of 2016 was precisely about whether anyone in America is above the law. The reason why so many people did not vote for Hillary Clinton is the feeling that she and her ilk were above the law, were acting as if they were above the law, which happened to be entirely true. Now the fact that the Trump administration is acting according to the same premise, i.e., that some people are above the law, is evidence that the revolution that the voters wanted in 2016 has only just begun

What ar

What are you talking about? Pulling out has meant 1000's of ISIS prisoners have escaped. It was universally condemned for allowing ISIS some territory again. Talk about fake news champ.
I thought they were gunned down and incinerated with claims of escaped just so no one would track down the shooters.
Not that I think anyone would GAF about the fate of ISIS fighters anyway.

I thought they were gunned down and incinerated with claims of escaped just so no one would track down the shooters.
Not that I think anyone would GAF about the fate of ISIS fighters anyway.
Sorry, but are you suggesting that the claims of escaped ISIS fighters is a cover up on the truth, which is that some sort of mass war crime was committed?

Why do you think that? Who killed them all?

Sorry, but are you suggesting that the claims of escaped ISIS fighters is a cover up on the truth, which is that some sort of mass war crime was committed?

Why do you think that? Who killed them all?
Probably the Kurds before fleeing the Turks. Or the Turks wiped them out during their invasion.
It would solve a few diplomatic issues and well, they just terrorists yeah

(Note not 100% serious but wouldn’t surprise me as a realpolitik move)

Probably the Kurds before fleeing the Turks. Or the Turks wiped them out during their invasion.
It would solve a few diplomatic issues and well, they just terrorists yeah

(Note not 100% serious but wouldn’t surprise me as a realpolitik move)
In other words, you have no basis for the suggestion.

So the first public witness is Taylor whose opening statement was totally destroyed by the GOP.

This will not end well for the Impeachacrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back