Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that sleepy Joe is laid up in the basement again, the big question is who will replace him when he finally decides to go which i believe will be within 2 weeks? Harris is totally incompetent and would be worse than sleepy Joe, she would be destroyed in any election campaign by Trump, she has appalling approval ratings as it is. The Dems would have to be out of their minds allowing Harris to go to an election against Trump.

The rumour mill seems to suggest

1. Biden will step down by or sometime over the weekend.
2. Will not endorse any candidate, and instead the preference is to release his delegates and have an open convention. Doesn't suggest a lot of faith in Kamala.

If anything, this just guarantee's that the DNC will get considerably more attention and viewers than this weeks RNC has.

Now that sleepy Joe is laid up in the basement again, the big question is who will replace him when he finally decides to go which i believe will be within 2 weeks? Harris is totally incompetent and would be worse than sleepy Joe, she would be destroyed in any election campaign by Trump, she has appalling approval ratings as it is. The Dems would have to be out of their minds allowing Harris to go to an election against Trump.
Adam Devine Out Of Breath GIF by Emmys

The rumour mill seems to suggest

1. Biden will step down by or sometime over the weekend.
2. Will not endorse any candidate, and instead the preference is to release his delegates and have an open convention. Doesn't suggest a lot of faith in Kamala.

If anything, this just guarantee's that the DNC will get considerably more attention and viewers than this weeks RNC has.
Thats awesome if true. An open convention is absolutely what is needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. All those weird quotes about 'what has come before' and 'doing what they have been doing just don't do it last' or whatever it was.. can't see her connecting to voters anymore than Biden
Hippies and single cat ladies like that stuff

Candles wall signs and tshirts galore with inspirational messages

Thats awesome if true. An open convention is absolutely what is needed.
It could go very well or very, very badly. Do the DNC do some coercion behind the scenes or use a lighter touch?
I'd bet in order to get Harris to not fight the open convention or say a Newsom candidacy, they will promise her another high level job like AG and maybe possible SCOTUS nom.

It could go very well or very, very badly. Do the DNC do some coercion behind the scenes or use a lighter touch?
I'd bet in order to get Harris to not fight the open convention or say a Newsom candidacy, they will promise her another high level job like AG and maybe possible SCOTUS nom.
Yeah I mentioned this possibility last night

But Dems with a light touch? Screwing Bernie in 2016 was not very light

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back