Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Thus the recent t20 wc with india pool group in usa . Tickets for india vs pakistan harder to get than taylor ( not mark ) tickets
Yes - and the allegation of a bit of "fixture fixing" to ensure the Indians made the final. The cricinfo site is heavily subscribed by Indians with the USA not far behind it is said.

The way brother Frank put it, I'm wondering.

President Joe Biden's youngest brother said Sunday that he believed the 81-year-old was bowing out of the race due to health concerns.

Frank Biden made comments to both CBS and ABC News, telling CBS 'in my humble opinion absolutely' the president's health was part of Biden's decision to announce that he wouldn't run for reelection - endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the process.

'Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we have left,' Frank Biden told CBS.

But a Biden family source poured very hot water on Frank's claims. 'Frank Biden suffers from alcoholism and hasn't spoken to his brother in weeks,' the source told CBS. 'What he said ... is completely untrue.'
Joe is 81 and his brother wouldnt be that much younger

I think its a very appropriate phrase to use

The way brother Frank put it, I'm wondering.

President Joe Biden's youngest brother said Sunday that he believed the 81-year-old was bowing out of the race due to health concerns.

Frank Biden made comments to both CBS and ABC News, telling CBS 'in my humble opinion absolutely' the president's health was part of Biden's decision to announce that he wouldn't run for reelection - endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris in the process.

'Selfishly, I will have him back to enjoy whatever time we have left,' Frank Biden told CBS.

But a Biden family source poured very hot water on Frank's claims. 'Frank Biden suffers from alcoholism and hasn't spoken to his brother in weeks,' the source told CBS. 'What he said ... is completely untrue.'
Wouldn't that be pouring cold water on it.

She sounds unhinged. Could be a nervous laugh.
She's like that a lot.
I think it's a bit of a tic.
I hope during her campaign she doesn't come out with "female,black or asian" as that doesn't tell us her policies .
Interesting few months coming up, how she handles Donny constantly attacking her will define what sort of president she may make.

He's like that a lot.
I think it's a bit of a tic.
I hope during his campaign he doesn't come out with "female,black or asian" as that doesn't tell us his policies .
Interesting few months coming up, how he handles Harris constantly attacking him will define what sort of president he may make.
See what I've done here?

Last edited:
I'm sorry that your experience with women in your presence, smiling and laughing, is only when they have been drinking.
Her incessant cackling is cringe worthy and not once has she tackled any issues at hand, she laughs her way out of everything because she doesn't have a clue about any of them. She's from California, the worst run state in America. I can't stand her and nobody can understand a thing she is saying. Her immigration work has been abysmal and her strong environmentalism will be an obstacle to winning a number of working-class votes and people are getting sick of it. Employment, energy bills, food and a roof over their heads takes precedence over her crazy ideology.
She has no experience on the world stage, Putin Xi and Netanyahu will eat her alive. She will need Blinken more than ever now, she has said while the U.S. "does not invite conflict" with China, "we absolutely are prepared too and engaged in what is necessary to compete" What is she going to do, send over the 11 carriers at once and tell China to stop being naughty boys?
The pathological hatred of Trump has lefties believing anybody would be better, but if Harris wins and she is a good chance, we're all in trouble, nothing will be better, it will get far worse. The youth of America has been brainwashed and there are those so blinded by anything to do with Trump they actually believe the assassination attempt was staged?
If Harris wins, the fall of the American empire is imminent, she is completely out of her depth here. America will still survive, but it will no longer be the champion of the free world. Whoever will be pulling the strings has their work cut out for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

incessant cackling
Well if you put clips of her laughing into one edited video, and you're not used to women experience moments of levity, you might be irritated.

But we all kind of know what really irritates you.

Gotta laugh at the anti Harris brigade bringing up the laughter as a valid criticism.

To you all I say.

View attachment 2057242
At least she knows who Gen Z are and she knows the significance of the passage of time, i feel so unburdened by what has been. Her cackling is only a cover up for her incompetence .

Her incessant cackling is cringe worthy and not once has she tackled any issues at hand, she laughs her way out of everything because she doesn't have a clue about any of them. She's from California, the worst run state in America. I can't stand her and nobody can understand a thing she is saying. Her immigration work has been abysmal and her strong environmentalism will be an obstacle to winning a number of working-class votes and people are getting sick of it. Employment, energy bills, food and a roof over their heads takes precedence over her crazy ideology.
She has no experience on the world stage, Putin Xi and Netanyahu will eat her alive. She will need Blinken more than ever now, she has said while the U.S. "does not invite conflict" with China, "we absolutely are prepared too and engaged in what is necessary to compete" What is she going to do, send over the 11 carriers at once and tell China to stop being naughty boys?
The pathological hatred of Trump has lefties believing anybody would be better, but if Harris wins and she is a good chance, we're all in trouble, nothing will be better, it will get far worse. The youth of America has been brainwashed and there are those so blinded by anything to do with Trump they actually believe the assassination attempt was staged?
If Harris wins, the fall of the American empire is imminent, she is completely out of her depth here. America will still survive, but it will no longer be the champion of the free world. Whoever will be pulling the strings has their work cut out for them.
Keep Going Work Out GIF by Max

Be funny how Harris could be called a DEI hire when she has a long and successful career in politics, meanwhile Trump became President off the back of absolutely zero political experience.

If anyone was gifted their spot, it certainly wasn't Harris.
She was a DEI hire. Biden made a point of announcing he would appoint a woman as VP. When she was chosen he proudly asserted that it showed that "any little black or brown girl" could aspire to high office.

Biden had tweeted on Thursday, regarding his choice of Harris as his vice presidential candidate: "This morning, little girls woke up across this nation -- especially Black and Brown girls who so often may feel overlooked and undervalued in our society -- potentially seeing themselves in a new way: As the stuff of Presidents and Vice Presidents."
Reuters.

She was a DEI hire. Biden made a point of announcing he would appoint a woman as VP. When she was chosen he proudly asserted that it showed that "any little black or brown girl" could aspire to high office.

Biden had tweeted on Thursday, regarding his choice of Harris as his vice presidential candidate: "This morning, little girls woke up across this nation -- especially Black and Brown girls who so often may feel overlooked and undervalued in our society -- potentially seeing themselves in a new way: As the stuff of Presidents and Vice Presidents."
Reuters.
You have no idea about how important it is for minority kids to see adult versions of themselves in the public sphere.

Reuters.

Might want to check out her career prior to being VP, she was quite qualified. Being a woman of colour might have been part of the reason she appealed, but plenty of white men have been hired on the basis of being white and a man and I'm pretty certain you've never made comment on that.

Hell the guy the GOP is running wasn't in any way qualified to be POTUS. He's just some old rich dude who grew up rich and inherited most of his money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back