Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

And is AOC is popular and both would destroy tRump in a debate.
I would love for her to go all 'hood' on Trump.

'Yo baby girl I ain't even playin''

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Are you more concerned about Biden being past it or Trump being accused of raping children?
When did this occur and why hasn't it been prosecuted?

As the father of a 13yo girl of course I would be appalled if this were true.

Accusations against politicians are easy to make. Trump has so many trials against him. My question would be why is this not the biggest high profile case if it were remotely true.

Biden's VP called him a racist and a rapist before letting ambition get in the way. Do you think she still believes it and what does it say about her character?

But to answer your question. Biden being past it has more evidence than an accusation that has never made it to trial. Plus Biden is the President so what he does is of the greatest concern until he no longer is.

But as stated before US deserves better than either of these candidates.

It's a nice try at a gotcha though.

You've seen the fun social posts lining up phone records where Trump calls Epstein multiple times, in between those calls Epstein calls his "modelling agency" friend, and calls Trump back?

But it's probably just a convicted rapist on a bad day.

You've seen the fun social posts lining up phone records where Trump calls Epstein multiple times, in between those calls Epstein calls his "modelling agency" friend, and calls Trump back?

But it's probably just a convicted rapist on a bad day.
I actually haven't.

Why has this not been prosecuted if the evidence is so damning?

It seems more daming than the 34 charges if true.

Needs to come from official sources, like 4Chan.
Im appalled at his '' as the father of a 13 year old girl'' and then dismisses these claims as if they were cookies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to come from official sources, like 4Chan.
Needs to be prosecuted in the courts. Not on social media.

Any answer to why with all the trials being hammered together to get Trump by any means these accusations aren't before the courts. It seems more clear cut than the 34 charges if true.

Not defending Trump, just interested in why it you think it hasn't been prosecuted through the courts?

Im appalled at his '' as the father of a 13 year old girl'' and then dismisses these claims as if they were cookies
Oh **** off idiot.

I'm just asking why it hasn't been prosecuted?

Trump is in his 3rd Presidential campaign. Would seem to be the easier option of disqualifying him over the 34 charges wouldn't you think?

Oh **** off idiot.

I'm just asking why it hasn't been prosecuted?

Trump is in his 3rd Presidential campaign. Would seem to be the easier option of disqualifying him over the 34 charges wouldn't you think?
No wonder trump was so happy about the recent Supreme Court ruling. He’s able to say it was done under presidential privilege 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back