Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

With Harris being from California should rule Newsom out as her running mate

Typically parties like to find people in locations they are weakest in

It could be someone from Chicago to New York - I cant see any midwest names that jump out

Howdy. I could also deliver the Australian American vote.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

None which explain the fact the he confused himself with a black woman
It's incredible that I have to explain this however...

The quote is fairly bloody obvious. He was reflecting on himself as the first vice president with a black president and himself as the first president with a black woman as vice president.

The guy is known for gaffes and is old AF but carry on.

The quote is fairly bloody obvious. He was reflecting on himself as the first vice president with a black president and himself as the first president with a black woman as vice president.

Of course he got mixed up with himself and Kamala. That's the point. He got HIMSELF mixed up with someone else. Not 2 other people, himself. He's not prone to gaffes, he's senile.
Maybe it was after 4pm and past his bed time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course he got mixed up with himself and Kamala. That's the point. He got HIMSELF mixed up with someone else. Not 2 other people, himself. He's not prone to gaffes, he's senile.
Certainly an amusing gaffe but just he's just muddled words, not 80 years of identity. Anyone that thinks he's confused himself with Kamala Harris is not very bright.

The guy is old, shouldn’t be running and he ****ed up his words.

Do you honestly believe he thinks he is Kamala Harris?

At the end of the day u get what u deserve and if the Dems continue to roll Biden out then they 100% deserve a convicted criminal as their potus. They have an opportunity to change the status quo and Biden is being advised really poorly if anyone is suggesting he should go on.

There aren’t many ppl Trump could beat in an election simply bc he tells so many lies it woukd be simple to tie him up in knots. IF you had your faculties about you

At the end of the day u get what u deserve and if the Dems continue to roll Biden out then they 100% deserve a convicted criminal as their potus. They have an opportunity to change the status quo and Biden is being advised really poorly if anyone is suggesting he should go on.

There aren’t many ppl Trump could beat in an election simply bc he tells so many lies it woukd be simple to tie him up in knots. IF you had your faculties about you
I tend to agree. You get the government you deserve. If the Dems want to continue with this bloke who is definitely showing the signs of ageing then so be it (if he is declining now, how will he be in four years time?).

Yes the global ramifications may be horrendous if Trump is elected, but on a domestic front, to hell with the American people.

Yes, I think anyone with good faith can know what he meant to say - but nonetheless, he still did call himself a black woman.

And this was his first public comments after the question of “is he all there?” really reached boiling point. It’s not the worst thing he’s said and he overall was better than in the debate, but in reality he’s got four months of this scrutiny. It’s a death spiral, and he needs to put aside his ego and step down.

The guy is senile and is known to get up in the middle of the night to use the nuclear codes but carry on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back