Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

You're the only one here whose opinion of Harris is based solely on skin colour and sex.

Everyone else is basing it off her lacklustre nearly 4 years of being the VP.
How is a VP supposed to appear “strong” I can’t think of any that weren’t just in the background

Wonder if Trump is regretting agreeing to the debate,seeing as it put Biden’s decline on full display, setting the wheels in motion for him to drop out.
I like the idea but a Don type of personality is well pleased he put the boot to the old codger

That fact appears to have had **** all penetration in the media
Because it's bullshit.

In fact, Federal Election Commission records show that the Bethel Park address on the $15 donation, earmarked to Progressive Turnout Project, is the same street address and ZIP code where the gunman lived. But the municipality is mistakenly listed as Pittsburgh, despite Bethel Park being outside Pittsburgh city limits. In screenshots of the FEC filing shared on social media, users blurred Crooks' street address, causing confusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?

She's the VP, she gets given the shit jobs and stuck behind the scenes a lot of the time. Can you name a VP who had a strong approval rating while in office?
I think its obvious why. She has been wdely criticised on both sides. You should probably ask yourself why you are unable to criticise her.

By denying an Insurrectionist Treasonous sitting president the attempt of destroying American democracy even under the threat of being hung?
Ok that’s true pence did enhance his standing; but that was only at the end of this term

Lol "the battle"
Vance has already run away from a debate with Harris, and Trump is trying to weasel his way out of a debate on ABC.

Are you trying to argue with me that it won’t be a better and closer battle than Biden vs Trump?

They have their work cut out from here, so not sure what you are trying to get at..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back