Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its obvious why. She has been wdely criticised on both sides. You should probably ask yourself why you are unable to criticise her.

I've criticised her about plenty of things, I think she made a lot of questionable decisions as DA. Does that mean I think she's unsuitable to contest the Presidency? Not particularly.

Ok that’s true pence did enhance his standing; but that was only at the end of this term
True, but it was a hell of a stand given the danger to his personal well being!
Trump essentially threatened his Vice Presidents life in his “fight like hell” speech and then sent hundreds of psychos to go do his bidding!
He might call his wife “mom”, but that was a balls of steel moment for Pence and America!👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The performance as VP thing is a furphy.

Beyond name recognition, the position has no advantage in a general election.
She was put in charge of the border. She never showed the slightest interest in what was happening. When asked why she hadn’t been to the border, her answer? “I haven’t been to Europe either!”
I doubt she’ll be unburdened by what has been 😉

'Democrats raise $30 million within hours of Biden's announcement
Democrats donated $30m within hours of Biden announcing his exit, making it the biggest fundraising day in years, according to New York Times reporting, which showed that donations went from an average of under $200,000 an hour to $7.5m in a single hour on Sunday.

One strategist said it might be the “greatest fundraising moment in Democratic party history”.'

Guardian

'Democrats raise $30 million within hours of Biden's announcement
Democrats donated $30m within hours of Biden announcing his exit, making it the biggest fundraising day in years, according to New York Times reporting, which showed that donations went from an average of under $200,000 an hour to $7.5m in a single hour on Sunday.

One strategist said it might be the “greatest fundraising moment in Democratic party history”.'

Guardian
Dems do like capitalism when it suits them.

Just a quick question about US election rules and the 2 term limit, if Biden had resigned from presidency, would these 6 months count as a term for Harris?
No. Johnson could have run in 1968 despite serving the balance of Kennedy's term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back