Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Some fake vids being circulated atm in relation to Biden's withdrawal, including one bearing the PBS logo...

But this one is real I'm led to believe (profanity alert !!)

lol .. that OSINT account was outed last year as a disinfo account (favouring russia)

This officially makes Trump the oldest person to nominate for president, I wonder if the GOP will be asking him to step down for being too old just how they were saying the Dems should get Biden not to run because he was too old.

Or is it just a one way street?

Sleepy Joe is out, time for Drowsy Don to bow out as well. Neither fit to run the country.

If Newsom runs, watch everyone bail out of debates. He would absolutely eviscerate anyone the GOP currently have on the books.

To the Kamala thread!
Kamala Harris Reaction GIF by The Democrats

all true mr president, but we are talking about whether an aging president with obvious cognitive issues that are likely to worsen over four years can win. that is beat a lying, narcissistic, corrupt, dangerous, rapist and convicted criminal with no redeeming features. and it doesn’t look like he can.

this, mr president.

They can never answer this, they just pretend January 6 never happened, or was some sort of sight seeing tour of the capitol.

Just some false equivalence to Hilary 2016 is all they can muster.
I'm not even just talking about Jan 6. I think Trump was irresponsible and was happy for violence to continue for hours, in a knowingly fraudulent attempt to prevent certification, but he is much more directly responsible for the prior schemes and requests occurring by him and at his behest.

People should just own the fact they care less about democracy and freedom of speech (of which elections are a key component), than seeing their guy in power. We all know it, so why pretend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This makes virtually no difference to the end result. This twit (assuming she gets the official nod) was given the 'responsibility' of managing the southern border. And we have all seen the train wreck that has ensued. If she cannot manage a small sub-package of the role, how the hell can she be expected to manage the most powerful nation on the planet?

Electoral massacre incoming.

Well the other person who wants the job is a convicted felon, sex offender, multi-timed bankrupted businessman, draft dodger, racist and an insurrectionist. Please highlight which of these scream “qualified for the job”?

Is it possible Dems were waiting until thee RNC had finished before doing the Biden announcement?

Or am I giving them too much credit, and Joe had just been battling along all this time?
I was thinking that too, force them to lock in Trump and pull a switcharoo

But then you remember that we are talking about political parties here. Not sure they are that competent.

Nothing happened when Trump was president the first time and the world didn't end, but if Kamala gets elected, the world as we know it takes a huge nose dive. I can't believe the Dems would be that mad to do it?
he was completely shocked himself when he won in 2016 - now he's got a lot more ducks in order. And a far more organised and galvanised support base. if even a fraction of what that Project 25 is advocating was to be implemented then the world (not just the US) is in a far worse position. Except if you hold gold stocks which will balloon due to the dramatic fall in US dollar... ;)

all true mr president, but we are talking about whether an aging president with obvious cognitive issues that are likely to worsen over four years can win. that is beat a lying, narcissistic, corrupt, dangerous, rapist and convicted criminal with no redeeming features. and it doesn’t look like he can.

this, mr president.

The giveaway is that trash "libs of tiktok" accounts best shot at Harris was a montage of her laughing during interviews. No verbal gaffs, no weird behaviours, none of that.

There is no way Dementia Don debates Harris, its explicitly why Vance shot down the notion.

It would be an absolute bloodbath.

They no longer have debates against a softly spoken old man with a stutter.

They now offer up an old man with mental and physical issues who is not capable of being President in Trump.

They will shield him from everything the best they can, especially after his babbling, nothing effort at the RNC where he got up on stage and offered nothing despite talking for what, an hour or so?

They can never answer this, they just pretend January 6 never happened, or was some sort of sight seeing tour of the capitol.

Just some false equivalence to Hilary 2016 is all they can muster.
I had a Trump supporter tell me the other day that it wasn't violent, the doors were left open, security stood to the side, all to ensure that these people who had gathered peacefully outside did have some sort of sight seeing tour... You can't explain the cult that so people have gone down with this bloke.

This officially makes Trump the oldest person to nominate for president, I wonder if the GOP will be asking him to step down for being too old just how they were saying the Dems should get Biden not to run because he was too old.

Or is it just a one way street?

Sleepy Joe is out, time for Drowsy Don to bow out as well. Neither fit to run the country.

If Newsom runs, watch everyone bail out of debates. He would absolutely eviscerate anyone the GOP currently have on the books.

Newsom won’t run, already endorsing Harris.

If Trump wins he will def have a crack at 2028, if there are proper elections.

I'm not even just talking about Jan 6. I think Trump was irresponsible and was happy for violence to continue for hours, in a knowingly fraudulent attempt to prevent certification, but he is much more directly responsible for the prior schemes and requests occurring by him and at his behest.

People should just own the fact they care less about democracy and freedom of speech (of which elections are a key component), than seeing their guy in power. We all know it, so why pretend.

They ignore the whole period from around May 2020 till Jan 2021, when trump telegraphed he wouldn’t accept the results prior to the election, claiming mail in ballots rigged etc.

Anyone paying attention could see what he was going to do on election night (Bannon gave the game away a week earlier too), then we had fake elector scheme (they actually called it a fake elector scheme themselves), hang Mike pence etc.

Though apparently it’s all hyperbole to be worried about anything like that happening again. All failed authoritarian dictators have a history of giving up after one failed attempt.

I agree MAGA Trump supporters or supposed moderates who prefer him should just say they don’t find democracy that important, or at least a fair way down on their list of what they claim to be important.

Last edited:
"our democracy at stake". Amazing how cooked these people are

Such a shame the 3 letter acronym is banned to describe it but shits me no end people throw around 'RWNJ' or 'cooker' for much less 'cooked' opinions...
1721621091287.png

I was thinking that too, force them to lock in Trump and pull a switcharoo

But then you remember that we are talking about political parties here. Not sure they are that competent.

They were always locking Trump in, but meant they couldn’t do any targeted attacks at Harris or potential new candidate as it hadn’t been announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back