Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of people on SM in the US equate someone being called DEI as slur akin to calling someone the n.. word
I think it gets slung around as a form of nepotism.
Which is laughable from Trump and the MAGA crowd given how many of his direct family found jobs in the White House during his Presidency.
I think he even floated the idea of Ivanka as VP at one stage.
Just laughable is their hypocrisy on this.

I think Harris wouldn’t have been chosen for that role if she was a straight white male with the same abilities.
“I think…”, is always code for “I’m a pathetic little racist twat, and my opinion is that of my daddy and granddaddy and they were pathetic little racist, sexist bigots as well, I am a product of my shitty upbringing”.♥️👍
This is fair reasoning!👍

A little off topic.

But I don't get how 'DEI' can be used as a pejorative.

How would anyone (with a modicum of decorum) be offended by labelled as diverse, equal and inclusive? I'd say it's more of a compliment and not a slur at all.
DEI is being used because the Republicans can't say the word with a hard R.

Nah. Any good?
Awesome Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Answers to what?
You don't want answers to why Joe less than a week before pulling out of the race Joe said he wasn't and was fit to lead? Was he pushed? If so, who was behind it? He says he's all for democracy but he just did one of the most undemocratic things you can do and denied thevoters a say?

You don't want answers to why Joe less than a week before pulling out of the race Joe said he wasn't and was fit to lead? Was he pushed? If so, who was behind it? He says he's all for democracy but he just did one of the most undemocratic things you can do and denied thevoters a say?
LOLZ

You don't want answers to why Joe less than a week before pulling out of the race Joe said he wasn't and was fit to lead?
Not really. It's pretty obvious.
Was he pushed?
Coerced, strongly encouraged.
If so, who was behind it?
The Democrats. Please keep up.
He says he's all for democracy but he just did one of the most undemocratic things you can do and denied thevoters a say?
It's not compulsory for a person to accept the nomination if they have a change of heart. It's a free country.

Wait, so Republicans that have been telling us for the past few years that Biden has dementia and is unfit, are now all of a sudden shocked and dumbfound that he dropped out of the re-election race?

Performative rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back