Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

You signalled a personal preference for Trump, his anti-democratic actions included, over Biden.

Then tried to relate it to betting markets for some reason.

My opinion/preference is pretty irrelevant.

I am not American. I don't vote.

I don't really care who wins, whether its democrat or republican, the world will keep spinning.

The betting odds, whilst are rock solid (yes upsets occur) are a pretty good indication.

Last edited:

Initially polling suggests that she has little, if any ground, to make up. Hell even the polls before Sleepy Joe pulled out were favourable to Harris.

Now Dementia Don and the Regressives are losing their shit because an educated woman is about to take them to town.
Wonder what excuses he will have to avoid debates.

Not really.

Most pollsters have trump winning

1721896395553.png

Harris has definitely made-up ground. But she's starting from behind. Which is all i said.

I'm not saying she cant win, but as it stands its trumps to lose. Plenty of time to go though.

1721896360337.png

Last edited:
In what way could it have been worse?

I thought Gavin Newsom or Gretchen Whitmer would be better candidates than Harris.

I reckon the republicans are happier Harris was picked, over those other 2.

Harris approval rating among Americans is almost as bad as Bidens was.

Biden

1721897410302.png

Harris

1721897433191.png

Last edited:
Initially polling suggests that she has little, if any ground, to make up. Hell even the polls before Sleepy Joe pulled out were favourable to Harris.

Now Dementia Don and the Regressives are losing their shit because an educated woman is about to take them to town.
Wonder what excuses he will have to avoid debates.

Not really.

Most pollsters have trump winning

View attachment 2058571

Harris has definitely made-up ground. But she's starting from behind. Which is all i said.

I'm not saying she cant win, but as it stands its trumps to lose. Plenty of time to go though.

View attachment 2058570
That poll is outdated, a new one was released this week. Check Reuters.

Sure, Don's happy to debate. Just like he was happy to testify at his trial.
Supposing he does summon up the courage, what kind of special considerations do you think he'll expect?
I'll go with:
TV Channel of his choosing.
No mechanism to stop him interrupting when it's not his turn.
No real-time fact checking of the bs claims he makes.

Supposing he does summon up the courage, what kind of special considerations do you think he'll expect?
I'll go with:
The right sympathetic media over there (and here for that matter) just let the non stop Trump lies go through to the Keeper
They are incredibly diminished over the last few years

neither is yours! ;)

unless you are able to vote.
Great, so you agree anything you opine on here can be met with ridicule and derision?!
Agreed!
You’ve got no idea what you’re talking about, but you appear to be very confident whilst doing it, that’s very important, confidence is key young man!👍

Of course it is, it's a perfect logical position to adopt.

But the Republicans' stance on this isn't determined by logic or common sense, it's determined solely by what they believe to be politically advantageous to them.
And halfwits think President Harris, first female POTUS, would be easier to defeat then candidate Harris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, he was strongly encouraged. For several weeks. And?
He was shown internal polling that he hadn’t previously been privy to, that indicated there was no path to victory. He was certainly disappointed and angered that it had been kept from him, however came to the same conclusion as Pelosi and Schumer after a day or two. It was time to pass the torch to ‘younger voices’.

Last edited:
I'll go with:

I'll go with:
Wasnt it Biden thst wanted the restrictions for the debate?

Old Joe doesn't have to worry about any more debates, just closing out his Presidency.
We're talking about Trump debating Harris.
What special concessions do you think he'll demand before he agrees?
I would be guessing very few. Just like the first debate.
The more Harris talks the less people seem to like her so I'd just let her go if I was Trump.

I would be guessing very few. Just like the first debate.
The more Harris talks the less people seem to like her so I'd just let her go if I was Trump.
Can't agree with you there. People seem to be responding well to a bit of energy and enthusiasm from a younger candidate. Okay, maybe not the kind of people who get upset by a woman laughing...
Cute that you think Trump is even capable of letting someone else speak without trying to make it all about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back