VFL Past #48: Kyle Hardingham - Made the VFL team of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 34. Kyle Hardingham

Hopefully he proves me wrong.

del2sl.jpg

I've forgotten the name of that bloke that Freo took now, you know the one that didn't even know he had a broken leg.

I've forgotten the name of that bloke that Freo took now, you know the one that didn't even know he had a broken leg.
Wasn't it Mitchell Brown?

And I thought I was being clever.

He is better aerially than Slatts but I certainly see him as a medium defender playing a slattery type role, although there are plenty on here that have seen more of him.

That would have to be the understatement of the year.

Quality poster right here folks. Even the kids on the Bay don't take the piss out of injuries like that.....
dw buddy, we're just having a bit of light-hearted humour. we just need to have some fun after our turmoil period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about what others think, but gee this kid reminds me of Russell Robertson... Great vertical leap and a fantastic contested mark.. Can't wait to see more of him and see what direction he is taken... :thumbsu:

Supercoach I'm guessin?

If he plays well tonight again you'd think they'd keep playing him for the rest of the year, but with Essendon's selection committee, who really knows....

Yeah, i'll own up to that.

He didn't score well in SC (36pts), but SC doesn't really reward players in his position unless they kick a bag. I thought he was pretty good. Looked dangerous all the time, and as others have said, has got a monster leap.

Was taken a pick after Michael Barlow according to Luke Darcy. Seems we never had the chance to get him anyway. ;)

I watched the match replay today and Tom Harley seems to think the same thing. Anyway back on topic I love this bloke not only is he fantastic in the air but his also good on the lead and can hold his own one on one. Let's hope he continues to impress while that blokes not playing :p

I watched the match replay today and Tom Harley seems to think the same thing. Anyway back on topic I love this bloke not only is he fantastic in the air but his also good on the lead and can hold his own one on one. Let's hope he continues to impress while that blokes not playing :p
Robbo assures me that Howlett was taken the pick before Barlow.
It's that attention to detail that sets apart a punter from a "journalist".

Really impresses me having seen him live against the Saints and the blues. He is such a great mark and seems to demand the ball on the lead. If he can kick straight i think he will be atleast a very good player for a few years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Past #48: Kyle Hardingham - Made the VFL team of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back