VFL Past #48: Kyle Hardingham - Made the VFL team of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 34. Kyle Hardingham

Lololol!

He's a goog kid, i'll give you that.

It's funny to think that:

Hardingham was training with Freo
Barlow was training with Essendon

... Then the albino walked.

Food for thought.
Why would we take Hardingham before Barlow then?

Would rather have Hardingham.

Looks like he's developing fast, makes our shitty delivery into the forward 50 look good, and can kick for goal (was 6:1 heading into the Carlton game, the whole team suffered from inaccuracy that night, Hardingham 2:6).

Will be scary when he's finally getting a good supply. This man is a tonic.

And we haven't even trialed him in the midfield yet.

Has a year to go before he's the same age as Barlow. Watch him run amok in 2011. :thumbsu:

Will Barlow be playing by then?...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will we see him in the midfield this year?

Don't think we'll see him in the midfield this year, don't think he's built a big enough tank to become a midfielder, prolly with a big preseason he might make a move into the midfield.

Just want to go on record that this guy will be a real surprise packet in the backline this year for us and potential top 5 in B&F. He has amazing athleticism which is all well and good but he backs this up with great competitiveness which I think will see him rarely beaten by his opponent. He is still a rough diamond but I have faith that he will be recognised outside of Barlow's shadow at season's end through some of the work that will be put into him by the coaching department.

Just want to go on record that this guy will be a real surprise packet in the backline this year for us and potential top 5 in B&F. He has amazing athleticism which is all well and good but he backs this up with great competitiveness which I think will see him rarely beaten by his opponent. He is still a rough diamond but I have faith that he will be recognised outside of Barlow's shadow at season's end through some of the work that will be put into him by the coaching department.

Very good prediction, i think you are going to be on the money. I was not a fan last year as his kicking and decision making, even in the VFL, was terrible. His improvement has been incredible. Gary Lyon put him in our bottom 6 players in an article this morning, he would not be in the bottom 6 of any club on current form.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Past #48: Kyle Hardingham - Made the VFL team of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back