Player Watch #49 Kaleb Smith - Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

seems a nathan gordon type

Plays a heck of a lot like Isaac smith , can only assume he was best available and any remaining talls were shit

Definitely a little Isaac Smith about him. It's minimal highlights though, all most uncontested - even Magic could have done that with his Auskick ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What ever happened to the name Barry Stewart peter Michael or Kelvin ? Will one ever be drafted again ?
Asking fir my friend Jayden /jaden/ Jaiden /Jaeden

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Amateur - do some bloody research 🤣

The winners? Caden, with 52 different spellings, and Aaliyah, with a whopping 89!

Wasn’t very aware of Smith before the draft, but seems like a really good talent. Genuine pace and loves to go for a run. Assuming he develops into future 22 player, he gives great balance with Gibcus as a lockdown, Brown as a interceptor, and Smith as the distributor and ball mover down back.

I’ve got a theory with this height thing… there are a lot more people at 180cm than 190cm. Therefore, a greater talent pool to choose from in regards to late picks. We put all our time into average sized players at later picks because bigger players will be scouted thoroughly so it is unlikely we’ll be the ones that find a decent one later in the drafts.

I am going to give the recruiters the benefit of the doubt.

They know more than me obviously. I like the club write up more than his highlights, I like that he has been effective forward as well as back.

I like that apparently he is a good interceptor. I just would have liked to see more in the highlights including his defensive side, and aerials, so I assume the club made the right decision.

I do not like how his highlights are mainly about his run. I like his run though in the sense one can be quick but being quick with the ball is even better. Kaleb seems well balanced in his run with the ball allowing him to move kicker with the ball than most possibly. His kicks seem pretty good to. He does move well, I would just have liked to see his motion in marking contests to get any read in terms of highlight content

I can only wish him all the success in the world especially while with us at our club

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #49 Kaleb Smith - Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back