Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne leaking bullshit info that he wanted to leave coz of his brand. smh. What the **** is wrong with this club? Instead of trying to mend the relationship lets give him more reasons to want out, sounds very much like a its not us it him Gary Pert leak to me.

Melbourne leaking bullshit info that he wanted to leave coz of his brand. smh. What the **** is wrong with this club? Instead of trying to mend the relationship lets give him more reasons to want out, sounds very much like a Gary Pert leak to me.
Same thing as last year when the club leaked all the Oliver stuff. Who the **** would want to work there when that's how your bosses treat you whenever there's an issue.

Same thing as last year when the club leaked all the Oliver stuff. Who the **** would want to work there when that's how your bosses treat you whenever there's an issue.
Cover your ass mode, look over there not at me. Blaming the clubs issues on its two highest paid players is a bold strategy, lets see if its pays off for Perty.

Cover your ass mode, look over there not at me. Blaming the clubs issues on its two highest paid players is a bold strategy, lets see if its pays off for Perty.
The irony of the club claiming they want to put strict rules around board elections to avoid a 'media circus'.

Speaking of Fagan, he's like the only decent senior coach that's not previously played AFL. Bolton and McCarthy seemed better as assistants

Some comments from Jordan Lewis on the Petracca situation. Nothing groundbreaking but he probably knows what's going on. Alludes to the issue being certain players' behaviours in the years since the premiership that have been allowed to go on unchecked.

Agrees there's something wrong with Melbourne at the moment. Too many stories about certain individuals.

Said the responsibility for the change would be on coach & GM.

Starts at 14:00.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Click for audio.

Gotta work out how to embed some time.

Its the perfect time to get Nathan Buckley in as coach, and replace the President as this may attract players. We need something to change the direction.

Interesting thread to broach this.

I'd love Buckley over Goodwin. Can't see it happening though.

If we can get two of the president, CEO, GM or coach changed then I'll feel like we're on our way.

I'd start with Pert & Roffey and do an external review into the footy department.

So now the dust has settled, it’s unfortunate but Trac will be a flight risk for us for the next couple of years. Interesting to see what suggestions people have for a 2025 trade?

Ok I’ll get the ball rolling but things will change as the year progresses. Pies faulter next year and a first round pick and a player. I do hope Trac fully recovers mentally and physically so we have some currency in him

So now the dust has settled, it’s unfortunate but Trac will be a flight risk for us for the next couple of years. Interesting to see what suggestions people have for a 2025 trade?

I'd rather focus on building an environment he wants to stay in and trade Oliver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back