Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably because the Petracca family didn't get their boy to Collingwood.

Bizarre this has taken 5 months. The AFL are run by morons. I mean, the club doctor couldn't diagnose the injury at the ground,either could the AFL.doctor due to lack of machinery to do so. Even the hospital f*d up supposedly. Somehow in the mix the footy department without a diagnosis decided it was a good idea to send him out on the field.

I don't know. Both docs could be in trouble due to not identifying the severity of the injury. Richo could be the fall guy from the football department for this too. Bizarre it's taken months, but I'm guessing Trac and his family want some heads on sticks and are making a lot of noise about it.
Doctors do not make mistakes. They bury them.

Doctors do not make mistakes. They bury them.
This is the sort of mentality that some families have when entering a hospital. I understand going after hospitals when there’s absolute deliberate negligence but we’d have no doctors or nurses if every mistake was harshly punished and further the hospital system would totally be bogged down and untenable if there wasn’t push back on families who are over dramatic, entitled or think they are above hospital staff and know better

This is the sort of mentality that some families have when entering a hospital. I understand going after hospitals when there’s absolute deliberate negligence but we’d have no doctors or nurses if every mistake was harshly punished and further the hospital system would totally be bogged down and untenable if there wasn’t push back on families who are over dramatic, entitled or think they are above hospital staff and know better
Also, I’m not saying Tracs family are over dramatic, entitled or think they know more than hospital staff. It was a general comment

You'll get my money when they introduce the 'McVee Spaghetti'

DO not get the 'Laurie Ravioli' though

(Okay this is stupidly fun. Someone keep it going)

At Clayton Oliver Garden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m glad Brad green met with gutnik and has agreed to make Trac captain next year. The changes are working

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4x All-Australian and 2x Best and Fairest (re-commits to Melbourne)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back