5 Favourite Game Characters

Remove this Banner Ad

1. John Marsdon(red dead)
2. Alan Wake(alan wake)
3. Nico Belic(GTA IV)
4. Bill(Left 4 Dead)he always did something stupid!
5. Ezio(AC2 BH)

Easy #1

Minsc

minsc.jpg

#2 John Marsden

#3 Jon Irenicus - Bad guy from Baldur's Gate 2. Seriously great villain, one of the main factors for it being my favourite game ever.

#4 Solid Snake

#5 Can't even think of one right now. Perhaps a character from original WoW pre expansion? Some of the MC bosses were pretty great imo. Haven't played since then though.

1. Sam Fisher - Splinter Cell

2. Salem and Rios - Army of Two

3. Michael Thorton - Aplha Protocol

4. Agent 47 - Hitman

5. the Prince - Prince of Persia

In no particular order.

Tommy Vercetti (GTA: Vice City) - So my favourite game would HAVE to have one of my favourite characters of all time. Love Tommy, from the one liners to his overall rise in the game, Rockstar made a beauty (and Liotta really brought it home).

Nathan Drake (Uncharted series) - Always there with a quick one liner to make you laugh and has the fighting ability to back up his bravado. Within just 2 games of around 20ish hours Drake has easily stepped in to one of my favourite characters of all time.

Kratos (God of War series) - The baddest of the bad asses, Kratos oozes anger and nothing gets in his way. As Slash said, there's no morel choice system ever in place when it comes to Kratos...well there are some choices to make, whether to rip their head off or pound their face to a pulp.

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze (Assassin's Creed series) - Suave, cocky and amazingly skillful with a blade. Ezio smashes Altair's status as awesome assassin and runs so far away that I fear Ubisoft's attempts at another character in the Assassin's series will just never live up to what Ezio is.

Max Payne (Max Payne series) - Even through that constipated look Max Payne could always endear himself to an audience. Another Rockstar character that is just made so perfectly. I fear for where he goes in the 3rd iteration, but Max Payne as he stands is a Film Noir characters delight.

Hon. Mentions to Agent 47, Sackboy, Cole McGrath, Captain Price and the mute Gordon Freeman.

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze (Assassin's Creed series) - Suave, cocky and amazingly skillful with a blade. Ezio smashes Altair's status as awesome assassin and runs so far away that I fear Ubisoft's attempts at another character in the Assassin's series will just never live up to what Ezio is.

I'm praying that the next one is set in feudal Japan. A bad ass Ronin taking on the might of the Japanese military would be epic.

1) Commander Shepard (Mass Effect 1 and 2)

commander-shepard.jpg

2) Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)

geralt.png

3) The G Man (Half Life series)

gman.jpg

4) Link (Ocarina of Time)

images

5) Left 4 Dead cast (Left 4 Dead)

left-4-dead-poster.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, true. Perhaps more emphasis on combat than free running?

At least a WW2 setting has been ruled out.
That would take out nearly half of the game though, not to mention take out what makes AC, AC.

Would be highly disappointing if they changed the focus. Currently they have it pretty much spot on.

Easy #1

Minsc

minsc.jpg

#2 John Marsden

#3 Jon Irenicus - Bad guy from Baldur's Gate 2. Seriously great villain, one of the main factors for it being my favourite game ever.

#4 Solid Snake

#5 Can't even think of one right now. Perhaps a character from original WoW pre expansion? Some of the MC bosses were pretty great imo. Haven't played since then though.

So much respect for you and your list sir

My top 5, in no particular order:

Minsc (and Boo) - Baldur's Gate 2
Tanya - Red Alert
Solid Snake - specifically Metal Gear Solid, but I guess the whole series
Grom Hellscream - Warcraft 3
Deckard Cain - Diablo series

Number 5- Roger Wilco (Spacequest Series)
946885365-00.jpg

Number 4- Max (Sam & Max)
max-youcrackmeup.jpg

Number 3- Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem 3D)
duke_nukem_d_day.jpg

Number 2- Guybruth Threepwood (Monkey Island)
guybrush-threepwood.jpg

Number1- John Maston ( Red Dead Redemption)
02285724-photo-red-dead-redemption.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Favourite Game Characters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back