Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Joe says he wasnt wearing a tie at all......

images

Super Doc Larkin still giving medical reports from the bleachers

Bloke is a media fraud these days, always gives his worst outcome for those important clicks and headlines

Joe’s mini legend would be sweating bullets this week waiting for the official announcement.
Would be a sizeable loss for the club, on and off the field.

Sydney aren’t saying s**t atm, where did you hear what contract they were offering?

I’m just assuming if they want to sign a guy who has a year left on contract and is already close to $1m a year then they are offering multiple years at a total of millions.

What else could they offer?

I’m just assuming if they want to sign a guy who has a year left on contract and is already close to $1m a year then they are offering multiple years at a total of millions.

What else could they offer?
Being injured and potentially not having years left in him could reduce it somewhat. I'd have thought if there was a good chance of getting back to full fitness and maximising his salary next year then he'd play on before extending/moving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m starting to think this is the universe evening out the original TD trade. We’re massively in front on that one at this stage, balance is now being restored.
Think you are right - Neville Fields was never going to appease the footy gods. They sacrificed Darcy and now they are stalking Joe.

Think you are right - Neville Fields was never going to appease the footy gods. They sacrificed Darcy and now they are stalking Joe.
Something doesn't add up.
He lies about the reason behind the meeting with Harley. There is a claim of anonymity....give me a break....success will bring notoriety, especially in Sydney.
Injury management??
I'm loyal to club only..if wants to go let him go. The sooner clubs can trade players the better.
If I didn't know better, I'd say Joe is running from something

Something doesn't add up.
He lies about the reason behind the meeting with Harley. There is a claim of anonymity....give me a break....success will bring notoriety, especially in Sydney.
Injury management??
I'm loyal to club only..if wants to go let him go. The sooner clubs can trade players the better.
If I didn't know better, I'd say Joe is running from something
The majority of Sydney doesn't give a stuff about Buddy Franklin, let alone Joe Daniher. They won't even care that he's from NSW.
Could it be that Joe was meeting with an old mentor- friend? Maybe for a bit of a catch up and a chin wag?

Once he leaves for a cut price, put a line through 2020..
Then we are left with ageing KPPs like Hooker/Hurley to work with and the inevitable rebuild starts again..
The mismanagement of this club from all angles is astounding.
Anyone who thinks this club is going places is delusional..

I doubt he is going anywhere. Until we hear it first hand from the man himself, he’s still a contracted EFC player. The only two parties remotely close to this situation, his dad and EFC, have come out and provided the only comment by saying they expect him to be playing with the Bombers. All the media stuff is just guesswork. FMD we are even hearing from Doc Larkins saying he’s cooked, but I highly doubt the Doc been out to the hanger to see what he moves like, let alone have access to his medical condition reports.
Also if Joe was in such a bad space mentally about what to do, I doubt we would have photos of him happy and smiling at last nights B&F with all his teammates. Wasn’t one report that he was having time away from the club?
Anyway I’m calling BS on all of it, and can’t wait to see big Joe out there 100% in Rd 1 next year.

I doubt he is going anywhere. Until we hear it first hand from the man himself, he’s still a contracted EFC player. The only two parties remotely close to this situation, his dad and EFC, have come out and provided the only comment by saying they expect him to be playing with the Bombers. All the media stuff is just guesswork. FMD we are even hearing from Doc Larkins saying he’s cooked, but I highly doubt the Doc been out to the hanger to see what he moves like, let alone have access to his medical condition reports.
Also if Joe was in such a bad space mentally about what to do, I doubt we would have photos of him happy and smiling at last nights B&F with all his teammates. Wasn’t one report that he was having time away from the club?
Anyway I’m calling BS on all of it, and can’t wait to see big Joe out there 100% in Rd 1 next year.
But, the tie man...what about the tie!

agree with all of that

Once he leaves for a cut price, put a line through 2020..
Then we are left with ageing KPPs like Hooker/Hurley to work with and the inevitable rebuild starts again..
The mismanagement of this club from all angles is astounding.
Anyone who thinks this club is going places is delusional..
Umm... he hasn't left yet. And even if he does we don't know how we'll adjust because trade week and draft haven't happened yet. No need to melt yet.

When Tim Watson, noted EFC ITK from way back, goes on radio and says what he does this morning, it’s happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back