Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

i heard he wasnt! then again i heard that rumour on hear

I heard, that he heard, that she heard, that my friend heard, that the doctor heard, that the man on the moon said.... ah bugger it, I'm over this shit....

I just hope Hansen's manager is a reasonable bloke. We don't want him calling the club requesting a trade 2 days before the end of the trade period or worse, to not sign a contract or request a trade choosing to walk to PSD.

Lachie is a North man now and should be for life. I'm sure he's disappointed in his contract offer but surely some things are worth more than money? In 5 years time I'd love to see him still at the club, in some news article with a major paper, talking about how he nearly left, but that he's glad he stayed and wouldn't have missed all the premierships for anything, and couldn't have done it with a better bunch of blokes, etc.

We need him. He is just starting to hit his stride. It would be painful to watch him become the player we all want him to be somewhere else. Please pay him something closer to what he wants, North, so that he stays with us.

Lachie is a North man now and should be for life. I'm sure he's disappointed in his contract offer but surely some things are worth more than money? In 5 years time I'd love to see him still at the club, in some news article with a major paper, talking about how he nearly left, but that he's glad he stayed and wouldn't have missed all the premierships for anything, and couldn't have done it with a better bunch of blokes, etc.

We need him. He is just starting to hit his stride. It would be painful to watch him become the player we all want him to be somewhere else. Please pay him something closer to what he wants, North, so that he stays with us.

Been told by a reliable source that were not interested in dealing with anyone for him. Apparently the club is very confident he will resign and will not be traded

Been told by a reliable source that were not interested in dealing with anyone for him. Apparently the club is very confident he will resign and will not be traded
Do you mean resign (as in leave) or re-sign?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Lachy, I know you read this.

Let me convince you.

If you go to GWS, by the time they're any good, you'll be a crusty old dinosaur on retirements door. All the kids will be good. You wont get a look-in. Don't think you'll get any 'playing coach' role like Luke Power or Dean Brogan. They wont need that anymore because all of the youngsters will have arrived. You'll be on the outer. You might be lucky to tie up Steven Cogniglios's laces at quarter time. Sure, you'll have heaps of cash. But what's there to do in Western Sydney??

You'll walk the streets of Western Sydney, tripping over falafel wrappers because you can't see them through the tears of regret you'd be shedding for leaving us.

You'll pick up the paper and turn to page 97, and in the bottom corner underneath all the rubgy and street-riot stories, you'll see 'North - Premiers 2019'. You will howl with regret, like a lone wolf, into the night sky.

Is any amount of money worth this life, Lachy?

They wont even know you up there. You will truly become 'Loughie Henson', the invisible man.

Stay, and be an adored part of the triple towers.

The fourth premiership in a row.

23555.jpg

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149753/default.aspx

KEY FORWARD Lachlan Hansen is poised to ignore interest from several opposition clubs and re-sign with North Melbourne, Roos football chief Donald McDonald says.

In a live chat on North's website on Tuesday, McDonald said North and Hansen were close to agreeing to terms on a new contract.

"Lachie's keen to stay, which is great, and I went [and] saw him on Sunday with his partner Prue," McDonald said.

"It's just a case of finalising the negotiations and hopefully we will be in a position to announce something shorty."

Hansen, 24, came out of contract at the end of the 2012 season and was reportedly dissatisfied with North's initial contract offer.

Reports suggested Greater Western Sydney and Fremantle were among the clubs to express an interest in recruiting the 2006 No. 3 NAB AFL Draft pick during this month's Gillette AFL Trade Period.

Comment From Bob
Will Garlett stay if we can't trade him?
fb_share2.png

Rob - kangaroos.com.au :
Cruize is committed to returning to WA - he'll play WAFL if not AFL Bob

last week i reported that cruize, campbell and a few others were gone, this weeks it has all been confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back