Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard that negotiations have stalled because they can't decide on the type of hat.
My sources tell me that the only problem now is the name of the toastie franchise that was promised him as a third-party deal. Apparently Sam Reid advised him to use his last name for brand awareness which has caused a few delays. Sam also told him he ran into the same problem when he tried to use his own name to launch a line of gender-neutral chips.

I heard that negotiations have stalled because they can't decide on the type of hat.

Logan wants a J.B Stetson, with trim, whilst the swans are pushing for the smaller but more inconspicuous fez.

Thanks for your great contribution as always

Well, if you want to talk about contribution. There's reports he's signed, there's clues he's signed, and this is for a couple of weeks now. On your SEN they probably say they think he's signed

What's the contribution in acting like you actually know instead of discussing?

Especially given the number of times you've had to publically backflip

It seems reasonable an announcement is close on Logan

Well, if you want to talk about contribution. There's reports he's signed, there's clues he's signed, and this is for a couple of weeks now. On your SEN they probably say they think he's signed

What's the contribution in acting like you actually know instead of discussing?

Especially given the number of times you've had to publically backflip

It seems reasonable an announcement is close on Logan

Understand your sceptical (and that's fine), but actually know bedford has a very good source :) (Former Swans employee who now doubles as a player manager)

Issue is if he publically names them out it's not a good look.

Deal done , details lacking atm

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

logans issue isnt that after the siren kick

its his inability to impose himself in the air or the contest as a big man

last week worked wonders playing 2nd ruck but he cant go against darcy or jackson ie teams with a 2nd elite ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back