Player Watch #7 Harry Cunningham: 200 Games for the Red & White!

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry.jpg

Harry Cunningham

Player Profile

Harry Cunningham is one of the quickest players at the Sydney Swans, is clean by hand and foot and can play in defence, on a wing and in the forward line. The 2012 draftee was in blistering form over the opening seven rounds of the 2019 campaign, before injury limited him to just two games over the remainder of the season, so expect him to be hungry for a comeback 2020 year. Draft history: 2012 Rookie Draft selection (Sydney) No. 93; 2012 AFL Draft rookie elevation (Sydney) selection No. 107

Harry Cunningham

DOB: 06 December 1993
DEBUT: 2012
DRAFT: 2012
RECRUITED FROM: Turvey Park (NSW)/NSW-ACT U18/Wagga (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydney Swans defender Harry Cunningham is set to play 200 games this weekend, becoming the 36th player to pass the milestone for the red and white.

Sydney Swans defender Harry Cunningham is set to play 200 games this weekend, becoming the 36th player to pass the milestone for the red and white.

Most games played by a GWS academy player..lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just love that Cunningham has FINALLY got himself to a place where he is straight back into the 22 after an injury. It may not seem like much of a big deal with other players but to me it's emblematic of how far Cunningham has come and how valuable he's made himself to our team.

Congrats on 200 games Harry!!

I just love that Cunningham has FINALLY got himself to a place where he is straight back into the 22 after an injury. It may not seem like much of a big deal with other players but to me it's emblematic of how far Cunningham has come and how valuable he's made himself to our team.

Congrats on 200 games Harry!!
I remember him as a half forward or winger and he was constantly in and out of the side. There a few better small defenders. He has extreme pace and years of experience. Very valuable member of the side.

We've had what some would call greater players make it to 200 - but Harry is probably the best person we've had make it to 200. Does whatever the teams needs him to be without an ego in sight.

Under rated by those outside of the Swans faithful but we know the value he brings. Have a great game old son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back