Preview Sydney Vs North Melbourne - A Danger Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he's injured, or has forgotten how to play footy in 9 months, he offers more than a few blokes you can watch for free on Ch.7 every week.

Edit: Luke that is! 😛

I take your point about his speed in the VFL games but that's never been an attribute of his and hadn't got in the way of his contributions over the journey.
Joe Biden...

Unless he's injured, or has forgotten how to play footy in 6 months, he offers more than a few blokes you can watch for free on Ch.7 every week.
Parker is a midfielder, who does he replace in the midfield. Ignoring the hubris of his goal kicking feats, as he hasn’t been named a forward in a decade.

He either replaces Rowbottom, Adams or Warner. Best chance is Adams. Ball
is in Parker’s corner to make it happen.

Mills is ahead of him on being the captain.

Figured they would bring back Mills in defence with the occasional rotation through the middle but i guess they are going to put him straight into the middle and hope he can get up to speed quickly.

Unless he's injured, or has forgotten how to play footy in 9 months, he offers more than a few blokes you can watch for free on Ch.7 every week.

Edit: Luke that is! 😛

I take your point about his speed in the VFL games but that's never been an attribute of his and hadn't got in the way of his contributions over the journey.
But how can you know!

I think we've had this exact discussion before. I totally respect your opinion and that you're a huge Parker fan.

But our exposure to Parker in action this year is four VFL games, the latter two of which he didn't even receive coaches votes in.

Horse's exposure to Parker in action this year consists of the entire match-sims over pre-season, match sims throughout the week, training drills throughout the week, every week.

I think you're a great poster on here and I reckon once in a blue moon I get a call or two right myself, but I am backing in Horse's opinion on what shape and form Parker is in this year over either of ours.

Parker is a midfielder, who does he replace in the midfield. Ignoring the hubris of his goal kicking feats, as he hasn’t been named a forward in a decade.

He either replaces Rowbottom, Adams or Warner. Best chance is Adams. Ball
is in Parker’s corner to make it happen.

Mills is ahead of him on being the captain.
Yep this. Last time I remember Parker playing as a forward was in like 2016 when he was unable to break into our midfield full time.

I've just been reading this thread (it's that torture or watch the poms annihilate the Windies at the moment) and one thing really grinds my gears. So many people in here have an extraordinarily low bar when they use the term 'elite'.

I will die on this hill.

The most logical role for Parker to play is the one being performed by Adams. If Adams has an off game or two, Parker straight in.
The irony here is that Adams played half-forward (very well) at Collingwood.

Now we seem to of a view that he can’t play anything but mid.

Perhaps it was part of the recruitment spiel to get him & we feel obliged to honour the sales pitch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony here is that Adams played half-forward (very well) at Collingwood.

Now we seem to of a view that he can’t play anything but mid.

Perhaps it was part of the recruitment spiel to get him & we feel obliged to honour the sales pitch?
Last 4 weeks before last week. He played 70% HF

I've just been reading this thread (it's that torture or watch the poms annihilate the Windies at the moment) and one thing really grinds my gears. So many people in here have an extraordinarily low bar when they use the term 'elite'.

I will die on this hill.
Lords is a hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back