AFL Player # 7: Indefatigable Zach Merrett (c) - 5 time Crichton Medallist! 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree. Hes elite either side, superior to the left dominant Merrett. However this wasnt meant to be a Zerrett vs Taylor post.

Don't agree, but each to their own. I see Taylor more of that speedy linebreaking mid, sort of like a younger Chris Judd. Merrett is more your Mitchel type, where whilst he isn't a slow coach, speed isn't his weapon. Ball use is.

Don't agree, but each to their own. I see Taylor more of that speedy linebreaking mid, sort of like a younger Chris Judd. Merrett is more your Mitchel type, where whilst he isn't a slow coach, speed isn't his weapon. Ball use is.
Agree with this entirely, but to be fair, I think both Brisbane and Essendon would be highly satisfied to say the least, about both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gif_337x188_c3398c.gif

How the f*** do you even contemplate making that kick???

Zerret was ranked #1 in last year's draft pool as the quickest decision maker so we will be seeing a lot more of this quality disposal for a long time yet.

I got that feeling and well and truly won me over in the last 3 weeks.

Genuinely, and seriously impressed with his all round game.

How the **** did he fall to 26? twenty bloody six!!?!!

Mid to late teens, yeah?! but mid twenties?! thats just ludicrous

Maybe he pulled a Wingard and told recruiters where he really wanted to be.

I'm just glad he didn't get picked up by Hawthorn as they were in the box seat to nab him at one point.

This kid is a ****ing jet. I was excited by Gleeson earlier in the year, but the levels of Zach love are fast moving off the charts.

I'm possibly even more excited by him than Heppell in his first year.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 7: Indefatigable Zach Merrett (c) - 5 time Crichton Medallist! 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back