Traded 7. Matthew Kennedy - Traded to the Western Bulldogs :((

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for all the years of service Chugga.

You stuck fat with us through tight salary caps, being rookied, put on minimal contracts, and yet you were a very important cog in the last couple of years. You didn't deserve to be subbed in the final and I hope you have a great time at the Dogs.

At least your Premiership window will still be open.

Sad to see Bam Bam go. Fair play to him to be able to chop and change from his natural mid role to provide some threat up forward, or even to move to half back and have a crack. Played some really good footy in our jumper, especially after he was cut and rookied. I hope he gets the midfield minutes hes after at the Dogs and is successful, just not against us! All the best, MK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bye Bam Bam. I’ll miss the grunt work. Reckon Cripps will too.

Sounds like he’s a real positive influence around the whole club as evidenced by the best clubman award. Hard to replace that.
Agree
One that other players love.
A regrettable loss but the Carlton football club can’t be a family, in the search for high performance there will be casualties and hard decisions
But still 😢
Is it 100 games for a name on the locker? Ffs can we bring him back for a game in 3 years?

Agree
One that other players love.
A regrettable loss but the Carlton football club can’t be a family, in the search for high performance there will be casualties and hard decisions
But still
Is it 100 games for a name on the locker? Ffs can we bring him back for a game in 3 years?

We need to work these 100 locker games better. Rather than a 350.!!! That’s three now ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm actually a little sad with this one....absolutely love Chugga 😢

I had the pleasure of meeting him and Setters down at my local golf club.....had a brief chat with them, Setters was a bit reserved, but Chugga had that big familiar grin on him.

I'm rapt that Setters got another contract with the druggies, and wish Chugga all the best at the kennel. Heart and soul :blueheart:

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded 7. Matthew Kennedy - Traded to the Western Bulldogs :((

Remove this Banner Ad

Back