Player Watch #7: Zane Duursma - out for 2024, undergoing shoulder surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of Shaun Higgins in Zane.

Screenshot_20231124_193909_Instagram.jpg

images (1).jpeg

Zane looks happy. Not sure about Caddy
It’s amazing isn’t it, that your club can be so disgraceful in their treatment of players and their welfare that their supporters
still have this “head up their own arse” philosophy.
No one wants to go to that s**tstain club, only dudes looking for the cash. Check out all the players/mercenaries they’ve brought in over the years. They‘ve even got the ultimate snake oil salesman coaching em.
Completely deluded supporter base even after all they’ve been through. Completely classless club.

On the behind the scenes Caddy video on Essendon website 6 minutes in Zane says to Caddy and I quote ' You're playing with my brother, you get to play on Anzac Day and Dreamtime at the G! That is sick!'

See you in 3 years Zane
Watch the vision again, Caddy’s old man, wearing North cap btw, and the first word you can clearly see him say is ‘duck’ under his breath.
Going to be a long uphill battle keeping him, when they all celebrated at Coopers place after draft night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He measured 188.8 at the combine 8 weeks ago.
I think the afl combine used measuring tapes from the $2 shop.

You should check out the crows inside the draft video. Curtin no taller than Jordon Dawson (191cm) and Phil Davis (197cm) towers over him.

I’ve listened to plenty of Davis critiquing current afl defenders on SEN recently and he always emphasised height and wing span being very important. He’d be looking at Curtin and thinking he’s no key defender.

Last edited:
On the behind the scenes Caddy video on Essendon website 6 minutes in Zane says to Caddy and I quote ' You're playing with my brother, you get to play on Anzac Day and Dreamtime at the G! That is sick!'

See you in 3 years Zane
If X Duursma is playing seniors in 3 years it will be 8000 days without a finals win.

See you in 3 years Zane

The most hilarious thing about all these Essendon nuffies on twitter saying Zane will go to Essendon is that Caddy actually has more connections to North than Zane does to Essendon.

• Best mates with Cooper Harvey (First bloke that shook his hand when drafted). From all reports are joined at the hip
  • Dad is best mates with Boomer and other Harveys
  • Caddys all barracked for North

Essendon can have Zane, but it'll be for Caddy and Cox (Another Northern boy who Essendon have ruined)

See you in 3 years Zane
Kane went onto say…. ‘and when I’m playing in the big finals, I’lll get you a ticket so you can experience it bro’🤣

The most hilarious thing about all these Essendon nuffies on twitter saying Zane will go to Essendon is that Caddy actually has more connections to North than Zane does to Essendon.

• Best mates with Cooper Harvey (First bloke that shook his hand when drafted). From all reports are joined at the hip
  • Dad is best mates with Boomer and other Harveys
  • Caddys all barracked for North

Essendon can have Zane, but it'll be for Caddy and Cox (Another Northern boy who Essendon have ruined)
They can keep Cox, he's average

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Zane Duursma - out for 2024, undergoing shoulder surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back