Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott - signs until end 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

If we lose him we'll be going backwards.

Genuine wingers who can run and know how to position themselves in that role aren't as easy to find as people think.

Considering his consistency and ability to play multiple roles it wouldn't surprise me at all if he has another top 5 BnF finish again this year.

If we lose him we'll be going backwards.

Genuine wingers who can run and know how to position themselves in that role aren't as easy to find as people think.

Considering his consistency and ability to play multiple roles it wouldn't surprise me at all if he has another top 5 BnF finish again this year.

Well yes, there are quite a few people here who seem to think the wing is somewhere that you can easily stick an 18 year old first year inside mid to keep them out of the furnace for a couple of years but there's a little more to it than that.

Is off to QLD it seems. Brisbane the front runners with Gold Coast a backup option.

Not his biggest fan, however has experience and plays every week and ideally don’t want to lose him for that reason.

'Bailey Scott just spoke to Laura Spurway on Ch7 sport! He said his previous two contracts were signed post season so nothing different this time and he seemed to hint at an eagerness to remain at Arden St'

We are going to miss his defensive running if he ends up elsewhere next year.
'Bailey Scott just spoke to Laura Spurway on Ch7 sport! He said his previous two contracts were signed post season so nothing different this time and he seemed to hint at an eagerness to remain at Arden St'
Great to hear. Hopefully he can have a good string of games like yday, and add a few $ to his contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you leave?

Nobody is going unless they get the tap. Bailey and Zur have earnt the good times that are to come.

I haven't heard all year that scott is garnering interest by anyone of note.

His ability to thrive going interstate is questionable given that GC is a middling team and lions are bout to decline.

He's mystifying to me. Most games are solid. Some games his disposals are complete rubbish when it counts. Some games he pulls off a blinder like yesterday.

So in other words, he is an average player who plays an important role to okay level.

The wing is an area to improve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott - signs until end 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back