Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott - signs until end 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at our list, it's really only Bailey and Cam left to re-sign. The others can wait until the post-season. Bailey is easily our best wingman. Give him two years at good money. This will take him to free agency and we can reassess then.
I’d like to see us offer 4 years…. You would think any deal worth $2m plus would be very hard to turn down

Looking at our list, it's really only Bailey and Cam left to re-sign. The others can wait until the post-season. Bailey is easily our best wingman. Give him two years at good money. This will take him to free agency and we can reassess then.

Is there any source that says he wants to go home...and also other talks that he wants to go to Brisbane?????

Where did that come from. To geelong, i understand but to Brisbane of all places?

Brisbane????? I have no idea what you are referencing here. I merely suggested that we should re-sign Bailey.

No no, im saying that i red on other sites there have been mentions of him wanting to go back to home...but is he even from brisbane?

What about him to geelong?

I havn't seem read or heard anything in msm so just wondering why haven't we offered anything of note especially if he is such an integral player for us?

We got enough cap right?

Is there any source that says he wants to go home...and also other talks that he wants to go to Brisbane?????

Where did that come from. To geelong, i understand but to Brisbane of all places?
Bailey was in the Gold Coast Academy and played for the Allies at U18s. So yes, SE Queensland has been home for a time.

No no, im saying that i red on other sites there have been mentions of him wanting to go back to home...but is he even from brisbane?

I havn't seem read or heard anything in msm so just wondering why haven't we offered anything of note especially if he is such an integral player for us?

We got enough cap right?
Yes, he grew up in Brisbane. He was in the GC academy.

He should be a priority. Runs all day and coming into his prime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deadset enigma.

At stages looks like Peter Matera, then a moment latter resembles Petter Dutton.

Deadset enigma.

At stages looks like Peter Matera, then a moment latter resembles Petter Dutton.
1721717841057.png

Sexy Look GIF

We got enough cap right?

Geelong offered him a contract when he was deciding whether to stay or go

The blokes on the hashtag kangas podcast reckon he will leave but gave no explanation why. I actually think he likes being a a Shinboner and can see where we are heading and he stays.
If Rioli and baker getting first round picks Scott might get us one I want him too stay but

The blokes on the hashtag kangas podcast reckon he will leave but gave no explanation why. I actually think he likes being a a Shinboner and can see where we are heading and he stays.
Didn't seem like it from the CH7 interview. I'd heard he might go home to GC but that was before things started to turn.
I'd find it pretty hard to think he leaves now. 2 more wins is enough show they've improved as well as the close losses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott - signs until end 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back