Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott - signs until end 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

I think him signing is more important than P Curtis and Cam

I got a feeling other clubs are offering more (length)
It's an interesting one, and would do a lot to stop the 'North bleed players' rubbish. His skills and shortcomings are a fascinating mix when thinking how he would go in a good team.
I'm a keep him, for what it is worth.

I know you don't like hearing it but right now any trade involving Bailey Scott is unlikely to favour us.
Psst ferball , think he stopped reading after he saw ” trade involving Bailey Scott”

I think him signing is more important than P Curtis and Cam

I got a feeling other clubs are offering more (length)

No, hence he has yet to sign because many others could take his position.

I don't think he is rated as high under clarkson as he would be under a scott or laidley because he is a very hard worker but doesn't bring anything special to his specific position.

Just out of interest, out of 10, how would you rate Scotts game against the Tigers. And I mean purely from that game alone, given I understand you’re not a fan of his overall.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he is rated as high under clarkson as he would be under a scott or laidley because he is a very hard worker but doesn't bring anything special to his specific position.

When you watch Clarko's address to the players, he seems to show a liking to Bailey, singling him out for praise.

Finishing 3rd in the bnf that’s voted by the coaches says otherwise

Sure but does he bring anything special to his role?

Brady rawlings has won a bnf but he's hardly the best player of his team.
Has had up and down games but is consistently our best winger and is currently having some of his best games. Ne needs more consistency with his disposal/decisions, not some kind of 'special' talent.

IDK what you mean by special anyway? His ability to run out a game and still be gut running to contests is pretty elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott - signs until end 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back