Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott - signs until end 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure but does he bring anything special to his role?

Brady rawlings has won a bnf but he's hardly the best player of his team.
You take Bailey out of the side and we’ll be slow af - the guy opens up the play and can find the ball at will.

Let's just get darling for 3 years like waite.

We draft key forwards and develope them to get them ready.
Darling is nothing like Waite’s level when we got him in whatever year that was. Not even comparable. I agree a CHF is a good trade, I just don’t think Darling is the answer. Would barely be an upgrade on Pink

Darling is nothing like Waite’s level when we got him in whatever year that was. Not even comparable. I agree a CHF is a good trade, I just don’t think Darling is the answer. Would barely be an upgrade on Pink

Well still a huge upgrade on pink.

Waite by the time of coming to north was very inconsistent, at the very least, darling is a proven key forward.

Well still a huge upgrade on pink.

Waite by the time of coming to north was very inconsistent, at the very least, darling is a proven key forward.
Played his best footy with us but I doubt we’d get that from darling. True that he’d be an upgrade on pink though

Played his best footy with us but I doubt we’d get that from darling. True that he’d be an upgrade on pink though

And that's all we ask for because with the 2 genuine key forward attack, we can get the midfield forward entry normalised so that when the next wave of key forward arrive, the team will be in full flow.

Currently, we are still playing improvised football with the forward line.

If not darling, i don't mind lukoius as him larkey zuursma will form a pretty good 3 prone attack much like roughead gunston and shoenmaker did at hawthorn.

And that's all we ask for because with the 2 genuine key forward attack, we can get the midfield forward entry normalised so that when the next wave of key forward arrive, the team will be in full flow.

If not darling, i don't mind lukoius as him larkey zuursma will form a pretty good 3 prone attack much like roughead gunston and shoenmaker did at hawthorn.
You don’t have to repeat the same crap mate
Nostra come get ya bro

As much as this will annoy Nostra, idc. Post bye, Baily has been a very good contributor to the team. He looks to belong and is doing a fantastic job on the wing. Club needs to attempt to keep him. I wouldn’t be signing him on anything more than 2 years but definitely worth having on the park

Our midfield/ forward entry will improve when our forwards start leading into space rather than all standing around next to each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's just get darling for 3 years like waite.

We draft key forwards and develope them to get them ready.
Imagine if Zia was our list manager...

He'd have traded LDU and Sheezel, and we'd be lining up with a cooked Darling on 700k a season lol

Edit :No one in the league is as cooked as darling. No one.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine if Zia was our list manager...

He'd have traded LDU and Sheezel, and we'd be lining up with a cooked Darling on 700k a season lol

Edit :No one in the league is as cooked as darling. No one.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh yeh, Zia wanted to trade LDU..

Im over reacting by trading Jy. Im just pissed off and off him.

He's the total opposite to how Lazz, Taylor and the like have developed.

Kicking the clutch goal will give him enormous confidence. I would imagine he's waiting for the best and fairest to get a proper contract salary pay rise like last time.

To be honest, he deserves whatever we pay him. Has been so good.

I reckon he is off, no mail or anything. Just doesn't add up why he hasn't signed yet and it would make sense he would to back home to the GC with the family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott - signs until end 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back